Harris Surges Past Trump In Election Betting Markets After First Presidential Debate

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So why does Trump say no to a second debate?

PS. If you're so far down the rabbit hole you think Trump won then just don't bother replying, there's only so much 'ting-tongness' I can deal with in any given 24 hr period.  

Just curious. Are you American? Do you have family living in the US?

30 minutes ago, BadSpottedDog said:

I disagree with you.

Perhaps you can post CREDIBLE links that say Trump won.

Plenty of Republicans on YouTube saying Trump lost, also blaming the moderators. Try finding me a Democrat who is saying Harris lost.

When Biden lost the first debate, Democrats admitted it. Now it's the Republicans' turn.

• Like 1

Trump rips ‘low-life’ ABC moderators in first postdebate speech

He also complained that the hair of one of the mods wasn't as nice as it once was. No kidding!

Trump: "And his hair is not as good as it used to be.”

I think at this point in time it's worth reminding everybody that this joke was once the POTUS - THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2024 at 6:40 PM, DougieMax said:

A bet against Kamala is easy money.

She wants a second debate supposedly. That's what challengers do when they lose. Trump may or may not accept, but I doubt he will put himself into another ridiculous 3 vs 1 situation.

Now that Kamala is riding high from a wave of sycophantic praise, we will probably start seeing a lot more of her, cackle and all. She will suffer a downfall like Hillary's; they more people saw of her, the lower her approval ratings dropped. Kamala is in a near tie with her in terms of repulsiveness.

Quote: "A 3 vs 1 situation" Wow! Think again! A soccer team commits 30 fouls, So, the referee 'corrects' the first team 30x, the opponent 1x. Next, the 1st team complains that the referee is biased.
Do you have any common sense? Or is it possible that you are severely biased?!

On 9/12/2024 at 8:30 AM, jippytum said:

He does have a valid point though

No, he does NOT have a valid point regarding the so-called 3 vs 1:
 "A 3 vs 1 situation" ??? Really? Wow! Think again! A soccer team commits 30 fouls, So, the referee 'corrects' the first team 30x, the opponent 1x. Next, the 1st team complains that the referee is biased.
Do you have any common sense? Or is it possible that you are severely biased?!

• Like 1