Tourist confronts teen pickpocket in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Soi 11 - video

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So you’re not as daft as you previously made yourself out to be.

Do you even know the meaning of racism or is it your “go to “ word when you’re stumped?  Similar to “facist “.

Favorite words of the white liberal even though they’re clueless to the true meaning.

The explanation is here.

Just now, NowNow said:

The topic has nothing to do with Africans on Sukhumvit. Nothing at all. Only tiny, malicious and racist minds take the opportunity to try to spread their poison. Filthy snakes.

I was 100% correct in my assessment of you.

Has the guilt/privilege taken its toll on you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I like the fact that the mindless racists don't discuss the actual topic at all. 😊

Kinda like the person who is on this thread just to scream "racist".

I was asked by an African gentleman in the area if he should carry his passport and I replied yes, because unfortunately people from some African countries overstayed and so Africans were more likely to be asked for their passport. rather than call me a racist, he said, ah, OK thanks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Ah but was he white or black that seems to matter to Seth1a2a.

Whats that got to do with This Theft 

black white tinted Muslim Russian European don't matter what  ,   People should not steal  .

But again some people give an open Invitation I see it many times ,wallet   visible in shopping Bag ,

sticking out the back Pocket  like a beacon .

Just now, Ricardo99 said:

Where are the cops? Paid off of course!

I get the impression that someone has bought the master franchise to operate all street business in that area. Very few Thais are operating street businesses in The Lower Sukhumvit Free Trade Zone.

53 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I like the fact that the mindless racists don't discuss the actual topic at all. 😊

Most people doing bag snatching on motorbikes are Thai, is that a racist comment too?

Only racist around here is you playing the race card, no one else mentioned it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys bark too much about if a black man can have money or not. That´s not the point here. I give you the facts. YES a black man can have money. End of! Now go bark on another tree.

What might be very probable here is that they got the black guy big time. Have anybody been thinking about that the woman interfering and the boy might have been working together? That just brings a new layer to the situation, right? Like there is almost ever a single guy who pick pocket at the Sky Train. They mostly work in teams. Just maybe the boy didn´t have the money on him no more, and the woman already got them in her bag. You never know. 😉 

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, RickyJB said:

You've never been down soi 11 have you? The only Africans down that Soi are dealers, from Nigeria. Sierra Leone. Ghana , etc. BLACK quick to throw in the race card leftard . 

I have been to soi 11 quite a bit and have seen loads of tourists who are black. I can see the difference between a tourist and a dealer having lived in the Amsterdam Red light area for a long time.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

What might be very probable here is that they got the black guy big time. Have anybody been thinking about that the woman interfering and the boy might have been working together? That just brings a new layer to the situation, right? Like there is almost ever a single guy who pick pocket at the Sky Train. They mostly work in teams. Just maybe the boy didn´t have the money on him no more, and the woman already got them in her bag. You never know

Excellent point- equally maybe the 'tourist' saw the child had money and pulled the 'he stole my money scam' and the women fell for it.

Guess we will never know.

• Haha 1