Elon Musk Tying Mars Mission Success to 2024 Election Trump Win

Social Media

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Musk is a brilliant man, but he does not seem to be a particularly great businessman,

Yeah, no good at all.

image.png.1cd1cbbd84b1a41dc2953c399d670c48.png

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

and he reminds me of someone else in that his statements always seem to be the equivalent of shooting himself in the foot.

Yes he has Aspergers. 

https://www.axios.com/2022/04/15/elon-musk-aspergers-syndrome

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I agree, he is a mover and shaker and I have admired him for years but lately I sense there is something wrong about him, I can't express it in words, he seems erratic and arrogant but there is also something else

Yes. It is called Aspergers. A form of autism. 

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I agree, he is a mover and shaker and I have admired him for years but lately I sense there is something wrong about him, I can't express it in words, he seems erratic and arrogant but there is also something else, it's like listening to a conman speaking and you sense that somethings not right but you can't put your finger on it. He is certainly becoming too powerful for the good of society.

Kara Swisher said the same thing about him, that was maybe a year ago.

I'm tired of seeing that smiling chimpanzee face every time I read a news page.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I agree, he is a mover and shaker and I have admired him for years but lately I sense there is something wrong about him, I can't express it in words, he seems erratic and arrogant but there is also something else, it's like listening to a conman speaking and you sense that somethings not right but you can't put your finger on it. He is certainly becoming too powerful for the good of society.

Just because Hes a Brilliant Engineer, doesn't  mean that he's a Brilliant Politician, or Care Worker, or Farmer, or  anything other than an ENGINEER, with the MONEY to buy other orofession about which he knows little  !

If he wants to build TRUMPTON on Mars, I hope that he's got a VERY large supply of Potatoes  !

• Haha 1