Smart Home automations - anybody using?

Just now, KannikaP said:

If you did not try any alternatives, how do you know that you would not like say Tuya better?

Maybe I would like something else better.

What I do mostly before I buy something is that I do a little research on the internet. What's available? What to people write about it? Forums, Videos, etc.

When I did this Omada looked good to me. So, I bought the basic parts and tried it. And I liked it. And then I bought some additional parts, and until now all works fine.

Is it the best for small network managements? I don't know. But it works good enough for me and until now I never missed a feature which I had to look up if it is available with another product.

And the same principle applies for me to Home Assistant. I looked at alternatives before I bought anything. And then I bought the basics and tried this and that. It always takes time to get used to any new system. I spend the time, and it does what I want.

Maybe at some stage I will change to something else than Omada and/or something else than Home Assistant. My cabling is easily accessible so if I have to change something that is no problem for me.

But currently all works fine with above, so I have no reason to look for any better alternative.