Guys, they almost got away with memory-holing this!

Oliver Holzerfilled

8 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Here's another one down the memory hole.

Harris is just a blithering idiot that somehow passed the bar. After that it was just blowjobs that kept her afloat

Torched and scorched

She’s your next President for at least 8 years and another 8 off Newsome and AOC or Crockett , Enjoy and please move 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

I'd heard it was long and dire. You're off topic Champ.

Pad krapow left overs. Sandwich is only random lunch thing. I guess you missed that while creeping on my post history

I don’t creep lol , you really think you have overwhelmed me lol 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Irish star said:

She’s your next President for at least 8 years and another 8 off Newsome and AOC or Crockett , Enjoy and please move 

Move. I've lived in Thailand 20 yrs and E Asia another 10. 😉

You're absolutely delusional to think AOC could be president but hey .. the morons are voting for Kamala so who knows.

I've no idea who Crockett is and you've misspelled Gov Newsom's name which is unsurprising

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, Irish star said:

Living in Canada how you get the news from San Francisco pretty intimate I never heard anything and I live there 

I lived in California, outside the Bay area, up until 1996 and I heard/read about willie's activities and some of the people around him that he supported.    I still read about willie's activities (and other political shenanigan's of California politics) since being transferred by my employer to an office in Pennsylvania.  
How could I be in the knowledge loop living outside of California, in Pennsylvania when you, living in San Francisco, do/did not?

Edited by radiochaser
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Irish star said:

What you going to do on Nov 6 run to Russia or Venezuela lol , you re an Ignorant Cult Member, I ignore , your voting for a felon , pedo , Rapist , doesn’t even pay a bill , how many friends you have that don’t pay bills 

Hasn't it been only democrats that claimed they were going to run off to another country if (name your hated politician) was elected?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/15/2024 at 7:32 PM, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

They almost got away with it but here it is.  Cringey indeed!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/memory-holing

Not me!  I have been aware of her background when she was selected as Biden's running mate.  Just as folks saw in this debate with Trump, she still has the smarts to outwit mose males, especially the narcisistic ones.  I however, still do not feel that she is presidential-smart material.  I for sure that he is not and he showed us just how dumb and easily he can be out-focused by anyone knowing how stupid he can be.  The only losers in this coming election are the citizens of the US and its allies, that is my opinion anyway but being on this forum you know what that means.

On 9/15/2024 at 7:58 PM, Lacessit said:

What's cringy is Trumpers desperately trying to dig up dirt on Harris, while their hero has so much turpitudinous baggage it's an embarrassment.

Dig up dirt you just have to look at one thing she had control over and thats a dump truck full, illegal immigrants over the border, that in my eyes is the one and only fact you need to know should never have been allowed to happen.

mud.png

43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

She never was a "Border Czar". That lie has been repeated by Trump et al ad nauseam. As Trump said to Stephanie Grisham, say something often enough, it becomes true.

baggage.png

11 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

is that the organization that was convicted of tax fraud?  or was it the organization that stiffed hundreds of contractors.... or was it the one that didn't pay the Polish demolition workers on one of his first projects... oh, wait a minute ... I think it was the company that hired a lot of undocumented workers while the CEO was railing about illegal aliens?

Proof or it isn't true.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chadnik said:

Move. I've lived in Thailand 20 yrs and E Asia another 10. 😉

You're absolutely delusional to think AOC could be president but hey .. the morons are voting for Kamala so who knows.

I've no idea who Crockett is and you've misspelled Gov Newsom's name which is unsurprising

Perhaps they cloned Davy.

• Confused 1

A few of us got off topic on the Obama administration.

Obamas economy wasn't any better than Trump's. Trump set upon by all sides. Not a day went by when he didn't face some sort of threat. Nevertheless, despite him barely getting out of the gate his economy bested Obama. Moreover the best economy in the last 20 years

I attach a quick graphic from biased Huffington Post via Yahoo finance

Look at all of Obama's deficit spending.. typical liberal ..

spacer.png

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 2

A valid question to ask liberals is how low can you go before you might accept Donald Trump as president?

To sincere question.

Would you say except the random general manager of a Home Depot? Perhaps manager of a chain restaurant? A school principal from some broken elementary school?

We are actually in a position and her name is  Kamala Harris. The blob just put up its candidate and is laughing at all of you and scorn. Vote for her or you get Trump. It's practically a threat. Well actually it is

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Now your just talking Qanon Talking Points , Moronic , Obama economics got Trump thru it lol 

Oh you're back. I guess your shi++y school let out and you came back to bicker

This is just an empty troll post. I don't have the interest today. Sorry

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chadnik said:

A few of us got off topic on the Obama administration.

Obamas economy wasn't any better than Trump's. Trump set upon by all sides. Not a day went by when he didn't face some sort of threat. Nevertheless, despite him barely getting out of the gate his economy bested Obama. Moreover the best economy in the last 20 years

I attach a quick graphic from biased Huffington Post via Yahoo finance

Look at all of Obama's deficit spending.. typical liberal ..

spacer.png

White Knighting Trump lol, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1