Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:
1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

How about known murderers of us citizens.....like Obama

Obama was never murdered. Stay on topic.

in your froth filled rage to reply and attack you made the fatal error of completely misunderstanding the comment you replied to. 

please point out where he said obama was murdered ? 

So as trump and Vance bleat about those hurtful democrats and their rhetoric causing folks to take potshots at trump ( he didn’t fire) in the real world because of trumps and Vance’s lies about the immigrants eating the towns pets they have had to deploy the national guard at the schools and government buildings because of threats directly caused by their lies…….I say again trump is reaping what he has sown 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

in your froth filled rage to reply and attack you made the fatal error of completely misunderstanding the comment you replied to. 

If Obama had actually murdered someone, the rabid GQP lunatics would have prosecuted. Show the evidence. Look in the file drawer with the evidence against Biden. It has been 8 years and nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

deflecting much. why are you now bringing up biden when you made a mistake talking about obama ?  even in your reply you couldn't help but use inflammatory remarks. 

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/obama-administration-claims-unchecked-authority-kill-americans-outside-combat-zones

Tag teaming with Yagoda on the bot patrol?

This looks a lot like the SCOTUS Trump immunity decision. So who did Obama have the US Military kill?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Top Ohio newspaper runs letter to editor saying Trump brought assassination attempts on himself

What goes around comes around. Complements of Fox Opinion

https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-ohio-newspaper-runs-letter-editor-saying-trump-brought-assassination-attempts-himself

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-neil-cavuto-reminds-viewers-trump-uses-extreme-rhetoric-to-attack-political-opponents-he-should-be-careful-with-this/

Fox’s Neil Cavuto Reminds Viewers Trump Uses ‘Extreme Rhetoric’ to Attack Political Opponents: He ‘Should Be Careful with This’

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Who says the shooter let himself get caught?  

Poster in this thread, they say that the shooter was Trump supporter and he didn't intent to shoot Trump , he was just pretending to shoot Trump and he deliberately got caught to help Trump win the election  , Trump organised  it to get sympathy from the voters , the proof of that is that Russian invaded Ukraine and Israel in Gaza and Trump said inject bleach to stop covid .

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Tag teaming with Yagoda on the bot patrol?

This looks a lot like the SCOTUS Trump immunity decision. So who did Obama have the US Military kill?

what's wrong with you ?

you asked for proof and i gave it. now you are rambling on about trump. first it was biden now it's trump. which tells me you didn't even bother to read the link. calm down don't doom reply so fast.

maybe go collect yourself and just move on. you are digging deep now.... its starting to look bad.

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Poster in this thread, they say that the shooter was Trump supporter and he didn't intent to shoot Trump , he was just pretending to shoot Trump and he deliberately got caught to help Trump win the election  , Trump organised  it to get sympathy from the voters , the proof of that is that Russian invaded Ukraine and Israel in Gaza and Trump said inject bleach to stop covid .

I can't think of anyone that i would go to prison for or get shot at for.  

Just now, stoner said:

what's wrong with you ?

you asked for proof and i gave it. now you are rambling on about trump. first it was biden now it's trump. which tells me you didn't even bother to read the link. calm down maybe don't doom reply so fast.

maybe go collect yourself and just move on. you are digging deep now.... its starting to look bad.

You didn't prove anything. It is an administrative court case over the rights of the president to take certain actions. There is nothing about actually taking action. You are doubling down on Yagoda bot nonsense.

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You didn't prove anything. It is an administrative court case over the rights of the president to take certain actions. There is nothing about actually taking action. You are doubling down on Yagoda bot nonsense.

ok this is just stupid now. you said show you that obama killed an american citizen. i did.

now what ? please just accept you messed up and move along. the more you reply the more silly this becomes. before you make the obvious reply. remember this is about a statement you made regarding obama killing a us citizen. nothing more. nothing less. 

The ACLU and CCR were retained by Nasser Al-Aulaqi to bring a lawsuit in connection with the government's decision to authorize the targeted killing of his son, U.S. citizen Anwar Al-Aulaqi.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok this is just stupid now. you said show you that obama killed an american citizen. i did.

now what ? please just accept you messed up and move along. the more you reply the more silly this becomes. before you make the obvious reply. remember this is about a statement you made regarding obama killing a us citizen. nothing more. nothing less. 

The ACLU and CCR were retained by Nasser Al-Aulaqi to bring a lawsuit in connection with the government's decision to authorize the targeted killing of his son, U.S. citizen Anwar Al-Aulaqi.

Maybe that is why Trump collected 10 Million from Egypt. Covering for terrorists.

1 hour ago, stoner said:

Froth filled rage is all they have as their policies are so far outside the mainstream that they hide them...or lie.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

If Obama had actually murdered someone, the rabid GQP lunatics would have prosecuted. Show the evidence. Look in the file drawer with the evidence against Biden. It has been 8 years and nothing.

Do you deny Obama ordered a missile strike that targeted and killed a US citizen, without trial or die process.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Top Ohio newspaper runs letter to editor saying Trump brought assassination attempts on himself

What goes around comes around. Complements of Fox Opinion

https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-ohio-newspaper-runs-letter-editor-saying-trump-brought-assassination-attempts-himself

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-neil-cavuto-reminds-viewers-trump-uses-extreme-rhetoric-to-attack-political-opponents-he-should-be-careful-with-this/

Fox’s Neil Cavuto Reminds Viewers Trump Uses ‘Extreme Rhetoric’ to Attack Political Opponents: He ‘Should Be Careful with This’

If Niel Cavuto called out Biden you would either ignore it or tell us what a jerkoff he is. Go back to Claifornia and let the adults talk.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Froth filled rage is all they have as their policies are so far outside the mainstream that they hide them...or lie.

am i not trying to be reasonable and polite in the matter ? i don't understand it really. i showed that it happened. 

but trump.

smh. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Bot LOL. Bots push an agenda, like you. I just ask questions about the silliness y'all post.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Military action. What part of Commander In Chief did you not understand?

Where does it say in the US constitution does  it say the US President can order the execution of a US citizen without trial.

Sort of makes all the stuff about Trump look like kiddie books. After all hes never executed Americans without trial.

Thats a Democrat thing: From throwing Japanese into camps to killing Americans. And they continue to demonize.  Wonder when they will order  airstrikes on Trump rallys?

Demonization: the first step towards murder

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/would-be-trump-assassin-idd-as-ryan-routh-58-of-hawaii-sources/

Edited by Yagoda
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trumps going to pardon him when he becomes POTUS next election and so he wont go to jail , its all written in this thread 

What if one of the rounds fired by the Secret Service agent had hit hm between the eyes?  Last time I checked you can't pardon a dead man.

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

yes. Grew up in several foster homes. So I wouldn't take bullet for a relative either.  On the otherhand several people who I served with in A-stan or Iraq I probably would. 

you wouldn't hesitate for a second for your child. well most people anyways. think of it in the same context as your brothers. 

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yet, nobody's trying to kill Trump's political opponents.   So who's the threat to democracy and the rule of law?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1