Bill Gates Warns of Likely Pandemic Within Next 25 Years

Social Media

18 hours ago, Purdey said:

I don't think he was selling anything, just pointing out governments just aren't prepared for a serious pandemic.

That much can't be argued with.

Indeed, it can't.

However I suspect the action will mirror the last time they destroyed economies and lives.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

Hold my joint will ya. 

Only if I can have a few puffs.

If they ever get around to legalizing weed in NZ I'm going to just be high till the end of civilization happens. I can't do anything about western civilization disappearing down the dunny, but it will be less disappointing if I'm too high to care.

On 9/17/2024 at 9:28 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Not in NZ, They keep putting out "messages" all the time on the radio that it's not over yet and we need to get yet another booster to add to the 12 the sheeple already had.

Sarcasm alert for the easily offended.

Given what has been revealed and what many of us knew in the first few months of the "pandemic"  this is hard to believe! Shame on you NZ government!!!

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Celsius said:

The guy could not make the operating system to save his life and now he is playing nostradamus

Nostradamus wasn't anywhere near as accurate or clear as Gates. And I know people think that CEOs are these super-beings who not only run these companies, but write the code, design the rockets, etc., but actually, no. They don't. Gates actually was a coder back in the early days, but once things start taking off he becomes the manager, not the coder. You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.

17 hours ago, paul1804 said:

Given what has been revealed and what many of us knew in the first few months of the "pandemic"  this is hard to believe! Shame on you NZ government!!!

I doubt it's the government. More likely the same bureaucrats infesting the ministry of health that brought us lockdowns and a destroyed economy.

Shame on them!