Thai woman caught lying on baggage conveyor at Krabi Airport

snoop1130

Thai netizens

You are shocked by this childish behaviour.. okay fair 

It's not authorized... okay fair 

You don't appreciate that... okay fair BUT

Don't tell me it's because of safety reasons please, look at your roads, construction sites, boat tours, electric installations, entertainment sites...etc etc .. safety first is just a board you fix on walls 

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

women-post-airport-04.png

A video of a Thai woman lying on a baggage conveyor belt at Krabi Airport has gone viral, drawing heavy criticism on social media.

The incident, which occurred yesterday, September 16, was shared by the account @RedSkullxxx with the caption, “Can you lie down like this? I saw it on Instagram, it seems to be a Thai at Krabi Airport.”

The clip shows a woman in a white long-sleeved shirt, shorts, and a hat, lying comfortably on the conveyor belt. She appears to be enjoying herself, resting her chin on her hands and swaying her head back and forth. The video, posted on the former social media platform Twitter, now X, has sparked a significant backlash from netizens.

“Are we allowed to do this in an airport?” one user commented, highlighting the clear signage around the baggage area prohibiting sitting on the conveyor belt. Many echoed this sentiment, calling for stricter enforcement of airport regulations.

“Content like this should be punished by law,” another user remarked, criticising the woman for creating disruptive content. The sentiment was widely shared, with many calling for police intervention and fines for such behaviour.

The criticism extended to questioning the safety and appropriateness of such actions in a public space, with comments describing it as ignorant and inconsiderate.

One user pointed out, “It’s like lying in the middle of the road. It’s common sense that it’s dangerous and inappropriate.”

There were also concerns about the potential dangers involved, such as the possibility of getting injured by the machinery.

“Where is the safety awareness? This is trashy content,” a comment read, expressing shock at the lack of safety considerations.

The incident has prompted calls for the relevant authorities to investigate and take appropriate action, reported KhaoSod.

By Puntid Tantivangphaisal

Photo courtesy of KhaoSod

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-17

news-footer-4.png

image.png

Lying:

to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive. She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase. He lied about his past experience. 2. : to create a false or misleading impression

Laying:

to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose: She laid the baby on the bed.

I could almost understand the concern if the baggage carousel was actually in use.  But seriously, not 1 person or piece of luggage in the photo.  Aside from her, enjoying the moment.

Some people really need to get a life.  Get triggered by absolute nothing.  

Can't imagine what some folks would think about some of the antics I've pulled off.   Best was standing completely upright, on the seat of my motorcycle (750 or 900cc), cruising for about 200 meter not touching anything, including the handlebars.   Talk about a well balance bike .... and no, I wasn't even wearing a helmet.   Yea, that part was stupid, as have to maintain a bit of speed, not to topple over.

But damn that was cool.   Best part, a friend happen to come out on his porch with his morning coffee and see me, as I did that very early Sunday morning, so no traffic about.   He just laughed & shook his head.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Brave-Fart said:
18 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously - whats the world coming too when people are asking for Police Intervention for people having a little harmless fun... 

She was just pratting about.. nothing more to see here than someone having a laugh at no-one else's expense. 

True but what if she did have some sort of accident in the process of having some infantile fun. Whether the injury occurred on the conveyor or getting on or off it. I am sure she would expect the airline to compensate her .

The Whatifery crowd are out.. 

.. Its just a baggage carousel hardly like crossing a pond of crocks. much safer than using the escalator and travelators out here !!! 

She was just having some fun with friends - neitizens and handful of gumpy oldies will turn so much stuff into a 'negative'...   No one else around, no one hurt, no one could have been hurt... 

There's nothing to see here.... Some of you lot are better off directing your 'neitzen outrage' at the lad who crashed the tuktuk....  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, cheerz said:

Big deal, starts at home if they are raised by their parents properly, seldom happen

And  you'll never forget your  " proper upbringing" ,    drilled into you every day by your  parents     "Never lie on the baggage conveyor"  sound advice that has served you well over decades ,and which no doubt you shall take to the grave with you .    That is the fundemental difference between you and them

21 minutes ago, smew said:

another moron trying to get viewers and increase her idiotic audience ... and more copy cats come out with more stupidities... shoot her ..  

Shoot her !   are you actually serious?    For gods sake what is wrong with people on here?

1 hour ago, steven.g said:

Someone should have picked her up like a piece of luggage. Just make some fun out of it.

You will need to explain what "fun " is to some members of this forum,  They seem to have forgotten.  Its not an uncommon side effect of getting older,  I think it starts when they don't wake up with morning erections anymore

58 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Some people really need to get a life.  Get triggered by absolute nothing.

And yet another example of sad old man behaviour,  "grumpy and cantankerous",  seems to be spreading to the younger generation particularly those who identify as "netizens"

5 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Childish act. Usually, it's children who like to ride on these conveyers.

Lying on the belt is a strange thing to do, they're not the cleanest place for that activity. Baggage handlers, sniffer dogs and others walk on them and all sorts of spills from luggage could contaminate them.  Why not just lie down in the toilets?

(I worked in airports for years)

Is lying down in the toilets common practice amongst airport employees then, or was it just you?

7 hours ago, Sig said:

And some people even wishing harm on her🤯 What kind of life do these people live to make them so angry at everything?

Don’t be ridiculous. This woman could easily have broken the conveyor belt by moving around on it. This would have caused delays for thousands of people. 
The fact is that there were signs warning that people shouldn’t get onto the conveyor. 
People need to grow up and stop showing off for Social Media. 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Charlest1971 said:

Don’t be ridiculous. This woman could easily have broken the conveyor belt by moving around on it. This would have caused delays for thousands of people. 
The fact is that there were signs warning that people shouldn’t get onto the conveyor. 
People need to grow up and stop showing off for Social Media. 🤷‍♀️

So, somebody does something stupid and that justifies wishing harm on them? If that's how you want to live your life, that's up to you... but I'd suggest that it may be some sort of emotional dysregulation. Cognitive-behavioral therapy or anger management can be helpful.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously - whats the world coming too when people are asking for Police Intervention for people having a little harmless fun... 

She was just pratting about.. nothing more to see here than someone having a laugh at no-one else's expense. 

It’s the whole influencer fad , it’s tiresome but it went over your head ffs