Great New Restaurant At Maprachan Lake

kurgen

For anyone who's interested in good food there's a new Taverna type restaurant come bar just opened on the lake.

The Inn At The Lake is situated between the Terrorist Bar/ No 1 Bar and Siam Lake View.

The well priced Mediterranean menu is a breath of fresh air from the usual pie chips and beans that most other places are offering. I had a feta salad for a starter and Greek style chicken for main last night.

Also there is a Thai chef who's cooking, my future ex wife says, is "arroy maak"

The owner/Chef Louise has worked in some top restaurants in London and spent quite a few years on the road with some big bands taking care of the catering.

I sat with her last night after my meal getting completely hammered listening to some of the stories of her life on the road.

Pop in and try the place even if it's just for a beer.

Another reason not to have to go over Sukkhumvit :o

P.S. I have no interest in this place other than wanting to see Louise do well

it worked !!

i live in the country club just around the corner and on the strength of this post .. i,m going to go take a look and feed my belly !! ( both of them *P )

you should have used a reputable sign making company to make your signage tho /cough :o

Good luck and see you soon

Jeremy

Edited by Totster
URL removed

it worked !!

i live in the country club just around the corner and on the strength of this post .. i,m going to go take a look and feed my belly !! ( both of them *P )

you should have used a reputable sign making company to make your signage tho /cough :D

Good luck and see you soon

Jeremy

As I said before Jeremy, I have nothing to do with the place apart from liking the food :o

I hope you like the furniture I sold you, cheap at twice the price, if I say so myself :D