Pager Explosions in Lebanon Target Hezbollah Members 9 Dead Thousands Injured

Social Media

Just now, ThaiFelix said:

You forgot how Israel is the most moral army in the world.  I came here for an arguement not a joker!

You can not argue with the fact that civilians deaths have been very low in this war , that is a fact .

Considering that Hamas hide amongst civilians , Israel have done extremely well to keep the civilian casualties down . 

9 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

.  And I imagine because of this pagers would be borrowed.  I recall back before mobile phones I had a pager and it was shared amongst a goup of about 5 or 6 of us depending who was going out.

🙂 You shared your pager and so that means Hezbollah also shared their pagers  ?

Just because YOU do something, that doesn't  mean everyone else in the World does the same thing 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You can not argue with the fact that civilians deaths have been very low in this war , that is a fact .

Considering that Hamas hide amongst civilians , Israel have done extremely well to keep the civilian casualties down . 

"You can not argue with the fact that civilians deaths have been very low in this war , that is a fact ."

No, it's not a fact, it's your opinion which is starkly disputed by many including UN and aid organisations.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

"You can not argue with the fact that civilians deaths have been very low in this war , that is a fact ."

No, it's not a fact, it's your opinion which is starkly disputed by many including UN and aid organisations.

No its not my opinion , its an actual fact .

Civilians deaths are usually much higher in wars .

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, stevenl said:

."

The U.N states that is usually about 90 % of casualties in war are civilians , in Gaza the civilian casualty rate is about 50 %

https://press.un.org/en/2022/sc14904.doc.htm

"Ninety Per Cent of War-Time Casualties Are Civilians"

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Actually you could both be right.  Doesnt Israel cut off the internet, phones etc?   So often pagers are the only way for anybody to communicate with each other, especially in a war zone.  And I imagine because of this pagers would be borrowed.  I recall back before mobile phones I had a pager and it was shared amongst a goup of about 5 or 6 of us depending who was going out.

I seriously doubt a territorst is going to share his only means of communication for their activities with non terrorist. Think about what your saying as the two scenarios are markedly different 

43 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I seriously doubt a territorst is going to share his only means of communication for their activities with non terrorist. Think about what your saying as the two scenarios are markedly different 

No I seriously think it happens.  Terrorists dont come from factories, they come from families.  You thing freedom fighters are out 24/7 defending Gaza?

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

🙂 You shared your pager and so that means Hezbollah also shared their pagers  ?

Just because YOU do something, that doesn't  mean everyone else in the World does the same thing 

Yes I can imagine some people thinking that if they have never used a pager.

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Where do you get this from??  One of the main problems leading to the recent UN resolution telling Israel to get out of Gaza and the West Bank is because of the enormous loss of civilians.  124 to 14 countries against israel I might add.  https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cdx9z96ldveo

4 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Where do you get this from??  One of the main problems leading to the recent UN resolution telling Israel to get out of Gaza and the West Bank is because of the enormous loss of civilians.  124 to 14 countries against israel I might add.  https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cdx9z96ldveo

Yes, there are many Countries that oppose Israel , many Countries always vote against Israel .

A U.N vote doesn't change the fact that the civilian casualty rate in wars is usually 90 % , whilst if Gaza its a mere 50 %

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The U.N states that is usually about 90 % of casualties in war are civilians , in Gaza the civilian casualty rate is about 50 %

https://press.un.org/en/2022/sc14904.doc.htm

"Ninety Per Cent of War-Time Casualties Are Civilians"

Looking forward to a reliable source for that percentage of 50. IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

No I seriously think it happens.  Terrorists dont come from factories, they come from families.  You thing freedom fighters are out 24/7 defending Gaza?

Are you aware that Lebanon isnt in Gaza ?

Hezbollah are in Lebanon and they attack Israel , they are not defending Gaza

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, there are many Countries that oppose Israel , many Countries always vote against Israel .

A U.N vote doesn't change the fact that the civilian casualty rate in wars is usually 90 % , whilst if Gaza its a mere 50 %

Many?  Get real, its 124 to 14, thats not "many", thats "most" or "entirely" all or "nearly all"  countries are against Israel in its illegal occupation  and genocide of the Palestinians.  

"many Countries always vote against Israel ."  I wonder why?  I think you are proving my point.