I Love Donald Trump

56 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Lots of foreigners love Trump. Especially in Russia.

He's very popular in America too I believe   With around half the electorate , give or take , guaranteed to vote for him

Anyway its not a bad thing if he's liked by russians,  even better if Putin could be persuaded to talk to him.  There is no way any conflict will be resolved without dialogue 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

He's very popular in America too I believe   With around half the electorate , give or take , guaranteed to vote for him

Because of affiliation with political parties, the nominee of a major party is assured of 40%+ of the vote, under normal circumstances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Because of affiliation with political parties, the nominee of a major party is assured of 40%+ of the vote, under normal circumstances.

Which presumably works both ways and  could also garner votes for his opponent, are they not affiliated ?   anyway it is what it is    I didn't devise their electoral system   did Donald Trump?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Oh well that's that then,  somebody said this , somebody said that   have you heard yourself?

These are all  " terrible human beings" its the reason they are where they are 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Shocking eh?  Deary deary me  The only thing I don't understand is the hatred directed at the Ex President and anybody who does not agree with your views on him   

Fake pics, and you know it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Berkshire said:

When the election is over and Trump loses (again), you should seriously consider deprogramming.  The cult has you and it won't be easy to let go.  But there are professionals who can help.  Believe me, your life will be vastly improved when you let go of the cult.  Living in the real world will be much better than the one you're currently occupying. 

I know you think that is true - but just for a second, if you can, ask yourself - what if I am wrong and he is right? You sound like an over-educated foolish girl on campus claiming that gender studies is the most important subject matter on earth and anyone can be a 'woman' - your logic is skewed by your own cognitive bias - and reinforced by daily 'programming'.

But I fear that no matter the result in November (fair or not), delusional campus grads and woke liberals will still think that Trump is Hitler and that men who wear a dress should be allowed in the girls toilets. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Proof that MSM is lying. Give 10 examples.
Do you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Trump? Eg, that injecting disinfecting fluid is a good idea for killing the coronavirus in a human? Or that it is a good idea that hurricanes should be nuked?
Did you check the foreign policy of Trump when he was in Office?
And when you read the following, do you still believe Trump is an intelligent person, fit to be president?
https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-foreign-policy-gaffes-2016-213345

You just demanded I prove you wrong with absolute truths and then you prove my argument by quoting fake news stories from the MSM and referencing a biased leftwing supporting media organisation.   This is too easy. 

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You just demanded I prove you wrong with absolute truths and then you prove my argument by quoting fake news stories from the MSM and referencing a biased leftwing supporting media organisation.   This is too easy. 

60 judges have proved you wrong....doh!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This is what I mean by cult-like behavior.  You declaring that everything from the MSM is fake news is absurd.  Where in God's name do you get your news?  From X?  Trump?  By the way, Trump is hawking $100k watches now.  That's your boy, always trying to make a buck.  But oh, it's being reported on MSM, must not be true.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/26/politics/trump-watches/index.html

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Imagine declaring your love for Donald Trump........DONALD TRUMP!

Mind-blowing.😆

Imagine supporting Kamala Harris - knee pads extraordinaire - can she shuukt her way to the absolute top? Imagine that?? The first female POTUS is not a successful business woman or scientist or even an experienced politician that has run a State. No the first female POTUS shuuukt her way to the top. That will set back feminism 30+ years. ROFLOL

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

This is what I mean by cult-like behavior.  You declaring that everything from the MSM is fake news is absurd.  Where in God's name do you get your news?  From X?  Trump?  By the way, Trump is hawking $100k watches now.  That's your boy, always trying to make a buck.  But oh, it's being reported on MSM, must not be true.

I wonder.....he statements are so outlandish.....could he just be having "fun" posting this drivel?

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I wonder.....he statements are so outlandish.....could he just be having "fun" posting this drivel?

It aint drivel mate - but it is enjoyable reading all the delusional woke bespoke responses.

Here is my answer to you and other posters recent questions.

Absolutely positively beyond all doubt, prove to me that the MSM do not lie and distort stories about Donald Trump.

OK - I understand that would be impossible to do. 

All Trump and others can do is prove one case at a time. 

Same thing for the election in 2020 - impossible to prove it was not 'perfect'.

But the numbers do not stack up - as per my previous post.

Obama got 69 million votes and won in a landslide.

Biden got 81 million when Trump himself got 74 million (5 million more than Obama did)? 

Biden won with only 1 Bellwether Seat, only 477 Counties, lost Seats in the House, and lost Florida, Ohio and Iowa??

Biden was the luckiest POTUS ever elected??? He broke all the rules and over 100 years of history to win ????

No mate - the Judges did not say the election was 'perfect'. They said there either there was not enough evidence to prove it was 'stolen', or they threw the case out for lack of evidence.  As I said - you cant prove a negative - only one at a time.

But one thing is clear - there is no 'excuse' for millions of mailed in votes this time around.  GOP operatives will be monitoring mail ballot boxes, and anyone trying to post more than 1-2 votes will be questioned and probably blocked from putting multiple ballots into the box without a clear explanation and proof. 

29 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

CNN???  That is your got to website??  LOL.

The MSM are biased against Trump - fact. Sure not all their stories are lies and mistruths - but a lot are.

Do you not remember Russia Russia Russia - proven to be fake news and emanating from a Clinton source. 

6 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

It aint drivel mate - but it is enjoyable reading all the delusional woke bespoke responses.

Absolutely positively beyond all doubt, prove to me that the MSM do not lie and distort stories about Donald Trump.

Biden got 81 million when Trump himself got 74 million (5 million more than Obama did)? 

Biden won with only 1 Bellwether Seat, only 477 Counties, lost Seats in the House, and lost Florida, Ohio and Iowa??

Biden was the luckiest POTUS ever elected??? He broke all the rules and over 100 years of history to win ????

No mate - the Judges did not say the election was 'perfect'. They said there either there was not enough evidence to prove it was 'stolen', or they threw the case out for lack of evidence.  As I said - you cant prove a negative - only one at a time.

But one thing is clear - there is no 'excuse' for millions of mailed in votes this time around.  GOP operatives will be monitoring mail ballot boxes, and anyone trying to post more than 1-2 votes will be questioned and probably blocked from putting multiple ballots into the box without a clear explanation and proof. 

I HAVE NO DOUBT THERE WERE LIES AND DISTORTIONS, BUT IRRELEVANT IN MY BOOK.

I WOULD COUNTER THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH INTELLIGENT AMERICANS WHO EITHER SAW WHAT HE WAS LIKE (OR WERE CONNED BY THE MSM IN YOUR BOOK) TO GET OUT THERE, VOTE, AND MAKE DAMNED SURE HE DIDN'T GET ANOTHER TERM.....AS THEY WILL THIS NOVEMBER

THERE IS ALWAYS FRAUD/MISTAKES/WHATABOUTERY IN EVERY ELECTION, BUT NOT TO THE TUNE OF AN EXTRA EIGHT MILLION VOTES.

AND QUITE RIGHT TOO.....IN A SIMILAR VEIN LET'S HOPE THERE WILL BE NO FALSE ELECTORS TRYING TO SCAM CONGRESS.

33 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Imagine supporting Kamala Harris - knee pads extraordinaire - can she shuukt her way to the absolute top? Imagine that?? The first female POTUS is not a successful business woman or scientist or even an experienced politician that has run a State. No the first female POTUS shuuukt her way to the top. That will set back feminism 30+ years. ROFLOL

Trump was/is neither a successful businessman (quite the contrary), certainly not a rocket scientist (or any other type of scientist) but is a convicted criminal.

And what do you mean by shuuuukt. Is that some childish terms us grown-ups don't recognize because only those with 'a young mind' use it?

• Haha 1

An unattributed post and replies has been removed

Political Soapbox

A space dedicated to vigorous and varied political discourse.

Discuss and debate, have your say on the many political situations of the day from around the world.

General approach and policy.

We maintain a strict policy of accepting links or content only from mainstream and recognized media sources to ensure that information posted by members is both verifiable and trustworthy. We strive to remain impartial, prioritizing content that meets these standards and removing content that, in our opinion, does not.

15 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Anyway its not a bad thing if he's liked by russians,  even better if Putin could be persuaded to talk to him.  There is no way any conflict will be resolved without dialogue 

Trump is the last person that should talk to any foreign leader like putin about their policies or war. He has no credibility and there's a strong possibility putin has dirt on him from past visits, business dealings in Russia and his behavior while there. 

The problem with his foreigner supporters is they have little to no basis to judge him as they don't know all the f'd up stuff he's done over his LIFETIME. They just get the sanitized news with mis-information mixed in

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I HAVE NO DOUBT THERE WERE LIES AND DISTORTIONS, BUT IRRELEVANT IN MY BOOK.

Agree - only 'silly buggers' demand proof - which I play/ignore as per mood.

I WOULD COUNTER THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH INTELLIGENT AMERICANS WHO EITHER SAW WHAT HE WAS LIKE (OR WERE CONNED BY THE MSM IN YOUR BOOK) TO GET OUT THERE, VOTE, AND MAKE DAMNED SURE HE DIDN'T GET ANOTHER TERM.....AS THEY WILL THIS NOVEMBER

If that was true , then that would have happened across all States, all Counties, and especially in the Bellwether States. That it happened only in certain States and locations and not across the whole country. What did happen was that there was a massive increase in the votes for Trump in all States, but Biden got a LOT of votes in certain 'key States' that were far above the average vote changes. Check it out - Trump got an extra 2 million in California and an extra 1 million in Florida. Those States that Biden won which turned the result, where way out of proportion and inexplicable - in fact it was numerically impossible. Prove it was manipulated? Impossible. 

THERE IS ALWAYS FRAUD/MISTAKES/WHATABOUTERY IN EVERY ELECTION, BUT NOT TO THE TUNE OF AN EXTRA EIGHT MILLION VOTES.

See my post above - it was not widespread - it was very 'targetted'. Now maybe that was just the way it was for some unfathomable reason no one has yet found - or it was very clever manipulation taking advantage of the Covid situation. 

AND QUITE RIGHT TOO.....IN A SIMILAR VEIN LET'S HOPE THERE WILL BE NO FALSE ELECTORS TRYING TO SCAM CONGRESS.

I agree - there is no way that 66 million postal votes should have been allowed - Covid or no Covid. And that 58% of those postal votes (39 million) were for Biden and an out of propertion of them is those same key States is just 'extraordinary'.

26 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Trump was/is neither a successful businessman (quite the contrary), certainly not a rocket scientist (or any other type of scientist) but is a convicted criminal.

And what do you mean by shuuuukt. Is that some childish terms us grown-ups don't recognize because only those with 'a young mind' use it?

You clearly are misunderstanding things - or you are a troll - go away.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I posted this elsewhere showing that Trump himself accepts the loss as per rally in North Carolina a couple of days ago. Could it be that you can always pick some stats to make things look unusual but if there's no evidence then be gracious in defeat. Took Trump 4 years to at least accept it. 

We did much better, by the way, in the election of 2020, than we did in 2016. Just remember that. Millions and millions of votes more — more votes than any sitting president in the history of our country. But they beat us by a whisker. They beat us just by a little whisker. He beat us from the basement.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-admits-he-lost-2020-election-after-backtracking-he-beat-us-from-a-basement/

• Sad 1