I Love Donald Trump

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You call it what you will - the Military is not a workplace and introducing those 'initiatives' was and is ridiculous. Right now many businesses are rolling back their DEI and similar initiatives - they are BS and bad for productivity. That such nonsense ever reach the Military is horrendous. 

You must have been gutted when they stopped sending children down the mines.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Sad.

The fact that a Court has not ruled that what I have said was incorrect - then your position is that everything I have said about Trump is correct.

Such a sad life you live - trolling all day every day - get a life mate.

What is sad is that you believe that a national election was stolen in 2020, without seeing any proof.

Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What's a DEI doctor?

Diversity, equity, and inclusion - US laws changed so that those students that some felt were disadvantaged due to  poor education, could still attend the top universities and could graduate having lower scores than previous graduates of that university including doctors - that means these DEI students don't have to meet the criteria to become a doctor!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Presnock said:

Diversity, equity, and inclusion - US laws changed so that those students that some felt were disadvantaged due to  poor education, could still attend the top universities and could graduate having lower scores than previous graduates of that university including doctors - that means these DEI students don't have to meet the criteria to become a doctor!

Really?

Can you cite these federal laws?

Do you have any opinion on legacy admissions to universities?

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Really?

Can you cite these federal laws?

Do you have any opinion on legacy admissions to universities?

Actually, Biden signed that executive order on DEI on his first day in office.  Yes, opportunities exist for all that are willing to make some sacrifice.  One of the reason cited for this xecutive order was racial discrimination.  The group of immigrants from AFRICA in modern history are the most successful group as a whole.  When interviewed those successful people say that they immigrated to the US because of the opportunities available to all.  I had co-workers of different races that told me whenever they would return home, they had to forget the suits and ties, put on old jeans and ragged shirts and corn-row their hair and speak in the street talk in order to survive while on home turf. Just saying.  I also realize now that some states are outlawing DEI for that state.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Actually, Biden signed that executive order on DEI on his first day in office.  Yes, opportunities exist for all that are willing to make some sacrifice.  One of the reason cited for this xecutive order was racial discrimination.  The group of immigrants from AFRICA in modern history are the most successful group as a whole.  When interviewed those successful people say that they immigrated to the US because of the opportunities available to all.  I had co-workers of different races that told me whenever they would return home, they had to forget the suits and ties, put on old jeans and ragged shirts and corn-row their hair and speak in the street talk in order to survive while on home turf. Just saying.  I also realize now that some states are outlawing DEI for that state.

2 hours ago, Presnock said:

So, US laws were not changed, since an Executive Order is not a law. Congress passes laws. 

Given that Executive Orders only cover the Federal government, please explain how Biden's Executive Order impacted private university admissions, as you claimed.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Presnock said:

Yeah how would you like one of thos DEI doctors operating on you?  Not me.

So they don't have to qualify or pass the same examinations as all other doctors?????

4 hours ago, Presnock said:

Do you have a link for your last sentence.....

In the U.S., Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives in education, including in fields like medicine, are aimed at promoting equal access, support, and opportunities for students from historically underrepresented or disadvantaged groups. However, all students, regardless of their background, are required to meet the same academic and professional standards in order to graduate and become licensed professional.

Edited by Will B Good

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.