Gun permit, licens

kneebendingfools

12 minutes ago, kneebendingfools said:

Against The lunatic that snaps in public, it happens all the time.

I have lived and worked in Thailand since 1993  and I have never seen anybody use a gun. legally or illegally.

There is a far greater chance of being killed or injured in a road accident than by being shot in Thailand.

How do you protect yourself against that happening?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

I have lived and worked in Thailand since 1993  and I have never seen anybody use a gun. legally or illegally.

There is a far greater chance of being killed or injured in a road accident than by being shot in Thailand.

Of course I agree with you.

23 minutes ago, kneebendingfools said:

Yeah but it never works tho, some one innocent always has to pay for it with their life without being able to defend him/herself.

I think you should just pack everything together and move to a country that suits you, where you can have a gun and feel safe. Also make your choice wisely, so that you can kill all your pets when you get tired of them. At the same time, please do look up that you can get a membership in the local extremist left wing boys club.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Shoot all the other road users that annoy you I guess???

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jvs said:

If that is the case then are you saying there are far more people in the USA with mental illness /instability then in other developed countries?

To be fair, you might have accidentally hit upon something there.....555

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

I think you should just pack everything together and move to a country that suits you, where you can have a gun and feel safe. Also make your choice wisely, so that you can kill all your pets when you get tired of them. At the same time, please do look up that you can get a membership in the local extremist left wing boys club.

Oh, you are way wrong about me buddy!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kneebendingfools said:

Oh, you are way wrong about me buddy!

I don´t think so. Might be about the last sentence, but that was just deserved sarcasm.

You go on about a gun, as it seems to be very important for you. Must be that you feel unsecure not having one in Thailand. Then, better pick up the sticks and run to Mexico. You can probably get a gun in Colombia as well, and there you might also have a need for it. 😉 

Regarding killing your pet? Was that why you needed a gun?

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Mostly all of them then, I'd need grenades not a gun...........................:coffee1:

I've fantasized about a James Bond style machineguns out of the headlights job.......but I have now been 'coached' by SWMBO to not even toot the horn.....

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, jvs said:

I am from a country where there are virtually no guns so i am not used to seeing them in public.

Wow! Where might that incredible utopia exist on our planet?

I think it´s more like you are not used to see them in public. I strongly believe there are a lot of guns, that you are not aware of.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Wow! Where might that incredible utopia exist on our planet?

I think it´s more like you are not used to see them in public. I strongly believe there are a lot of guns, that you are not aware of.

Japan, UK, most northern EU countries......even Switzerland where gun ownership is very high you never 'see' guns.

1 hour ago, kneebendingfools said:

Who does one contact to lawfully own a gun in Thailand?

To get a licens and a permit?

How does it work here?

You could get a 3D printer and print yourself a Glock.

It would not be lawful, but would get around the whole licensing and permit issue.

• Sad 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

How very, very sad for Thailand.....but life is cheap here, empathy is a rare attribute and amulets will always protect you....until they don't.

Intentional homicide rate is higher here, as is the murder rate., and it will keep rising. School shootings don't happen much here, but they exist.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You could get a 3D printer and print yourself a Glock.

It would not be lawful, but would get around the whole licensing and permit issue.

Yes, but its not so apealing to me to do something illegal, especially since I am a guest here.

But thanks anyway.

Bless you.

• Confused 1