Does Donald Trump Have Dementia?

Danderman123

I hope no one tossing the term dementia around ever has to deal with the illness either as a patient or as a caregiver.

It is a diabolical disease and  should not be politicized. If and when you have experience with dementia, you will understand why the claims that Trump or Biden have it are unreasonable.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Issue.

Haitians eating cats and dogs in Springfield.

Do you believe it?

Do you believe they're  illegals as Trump accused?

Assuming no and no do you think demonizing a minority and race baiting is acceptable in a president?

Sadly Haitians eat cats and dogs in Haiti, as do Koreans in Korea, Chinese in China, and as do people in several other countries. Fact of life.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

You like the other made my point.

If talking stupid, bragging, not being Presidential which I agree he should but never will is what makes you vote for Harris as a American it is your right. Your forgot one " he will make Mexico pay for the wall "

I guess if you got close to full blow dementia, fall down, it is ok for your wife, family, entire party to parade the person in front of the world 

Embrasses themselves the nation is Presidential.

Issues Ive not heard a thing from Harris! 

If it sounds like Im a Trump supporter no more than how you sound you would support a candidate that doesnt have a clue but I guess these are the choices we are presented with.

Harris issues statement. 

https://kamalaharris.com/issues/

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

A post with content that was copy and pasted from a news article has been removed as it contravened the following Forum Rule:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Your  statement is just as biased and unfounded as those that claim Trump has dementia.

False equivalence.

The argument would be that the pro-Trump posts are of Russian origin. Though China has no reason to favor Harris.

None of this affects the argument over Trumps competence.

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Why do you think Harris doesn't have a clue?

Harris is from my City and State as noted earlier. I've met her basically in passing I also met Willie Brown years back from work who Harris dated Willie is by far like 30 years her senior. It happened due to circumstances was seated on the same table as them when I was first married it wasn't my type of event but my first wife was in the political scene in the City .

Lets say all the things voter see, the rude comments made by Trump is pretty how she comes across. She rise in power because of how the City and State is setup if you are loyal you can nearly win any election as a Demo especially if you are connected to the Brown, Pelosi, Clinton machine. If you are loyal to the party as many young Asian American you are a shoe in, after being Supervisor you can move to the State without a public. 

Here is a good one Demo in City and State forget very easy.  Mayor Gavin Newsom got his ego bruised because he first wife Kimberly Gil who got known at Fox news basically left him for the job before she even unpacked spread her legs for anymore that paid attention to her. Yes it is rumor hearsay I got this from my first wife, She is now living with one of the Trump son. Many forget thereafter he in the Mayor office fill his nose with Cocaine while banging his best friend advisor wife in the Mayor office.  After his being Mayor he laid low reinvented himself with the Getty and ran for office again, today as you know he is Governor and if Harris lose will run in my opinion in 2028.

Harris, as a prosecutor, rise to chief in the State, she was endorsed to replaced Boxer, the criticism voters see today is her history throughout her political careers, she will flip flop do whatever it takes to get to her goal.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Harris is from my City and State as noted earlier. I've met her basically in passing I also met Willie Brown years back from work who Harris dated Willie is by far like 30 years her senior. It happened due to circumstances was seated on the same table as them when I was first married it wasn't my type of event but my first wife was in the political scene in the City .

Lets say all the things voter see, the rude comments made by Trump is pretty how she comes across. She rise in power because of how the City and State is setup if you are loyal you can nearly win any election as a Demo especially if you are connected to the Brown, Pelosi, Clinton machine. If you are loyal to the party as many young Asian American you are a shoe in, after being Supervisor you can move to the State without a public. 

Here is a good one Demo in City and State forget very easy.  Mayor Gavin Newsom got his ego bruised because he first wife Kimberly Gil who got known at Fox news basically left him for the job before she even unpacked spread her legs for anymore that paid attention to her. Yes it is rumor hearsay I got this from my first wife, She is now living with one of the Trump son. Many forget thereafter he in the Mayor office fill his nose with Cocaine while banging his best friend advisor wife in the Mayor office.  After his being Mayor he laid low reinvented himself with the Getty and ran for office again, today as you know he is Governor and if Harris lose will run in my opinion in 2028.

Harris, as a prosecutor, rise to chief in the State, she was endorsed to replaced Boxer, the criticism voters see today is her history throughout her political careers, she will flip flop do whatever it takes to get to her goal.

Bizarre post.

So she's a normal politician. 

Trump is a pro autocracy criminal monster.

Those are the choices. 

It's not even close for any rational person

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Bizarre post.

Trump is a monster.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Bizarre post.

Trump is a monster.

It is only Bizarre to you because the more you respond the more it is so not bizarre as to where you stand.

As I noted first and last word from you is always Trump.  Harris is normal compare to him but I don't care for her as a politician as I don't care for many Rep or Demo who are just as normal.

You are so deeply belief you can be reasoned with the reason I stated nothing good comes from discussing politics especially when view and opinions are different.

I'm not going back and forth with you in spite of your opinion what I will say is Good luck to your candidate whoever wins I'm going to respect the vote and support that the winner if it is Harris I'm not going to focus on her personal short comings but focus what she is going to do the ISSUE!  This is what I will also do with Trump as I have done since he won in 2016 although I voted for Clinton. ISSUE'S I don't need to just focus on Trump himself! 

I can live with either winner I need not nor have the time to whine about nothing!

Good luck to your candidate!

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

It is only Bizarre to you because the more you respond the more it is so not bizarre as to where you stand.

As I noted first and last word from you is always Trump.  Harris is normal compare to him but I don't care for her as a politician as I don't care for many Rep or Demo who are just as normal.

You are so deeply belief you can be reasoned with the reason I stated nothing good comes from discussing politics especially when view and opinions are different.

I'm not going back and forth with you in spite of your opinion what I will say is Good luck to your candidate whoever wins I'm going to respect the vote and support that the winner if it is Harris I'm not going to focus on her personal short comings but focus what she is going to do the ISSUE!  This is what I will also do with Trump as I have done since he won in 2016 although I voted for Clinton. ISSUE'S I don't need to just focus on Trump himself! 

I can live with either winner I need not nor have the time to whine about nothing!

If Trump drops dead we got Vance to deal with , far more dangerous 

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

If Trump drops dead we got Vance to deal with , far more dangerous 

My biggest fear. Trump wins, then steps aside leaving the country to a smart person in the pocket of the oligarchs. The man that wrote the preface to 2025. Trump can lie about the manifesto but Vance literally was one of the authors.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

So clueless.

If Trump loses he will try to stage a coup again and this time he's much better prepared.

You think Trump is a normal candidate.

He is anything but.

No need to reply. Youe position is clear.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So clueless.

If Trump loses he will try to stage a coup again and this time he's much better prepared.

You think Trump is a normal candidate.

He is anything but.

No need to reply. Youe position is clear.

Clueless you so deep it your own <deleted> you blinded making up stuff as you go along. This is why conversation cant be had even with people who claim they are open even guys like Lass a Demo is no better than Trump the guy he hates calls a racist when he himself is no better.

Then lets get to you a hypocrite I nevet refer Trump as normal, then you note " dont reply I know your position "  how silly coming from you one you responded first, and continue to respond never have you given anything back logically first is Trump name ends with Trumps name!  Have you gone back and read your own position which is also clear as day but no surprise opinions is only one side as if you ate opened this is the problem with politics discussion.

Threat, he is going to do this and that as if the otherside has done nothing. You got guys like Lass bashing Trump , MAGA they are racist then bash people who dont write English to their standard the same kind of people who endorsed million to come to US illegally what Hypocrisy standards to believe if they are against a guy like Trump they are different.

And what laughable you all think you are Americans!  You Hypocrites not a clue who you real are!

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Clueless you so deep it your own <deleted> you blinded making up stuff as you go along. This is why conversation cant be had even with people who claim they are open even guys like Lass a Demo is no better than Trump the guy he hates calls a racist when he himself is no better.

Then lets get to you a hypocrite I nevet refer Trump as normal, then you note " dont reply I know your position "  how silly coming from you one you responded first, and continue to respond never have you given anything back logically first is Trump name ends with Trumps name!  Have you gone back and read your own position which is also clear as day but no surprise opinions is only one side as if you ate opened this is the problem with politics discussion.

Threat, he is going to do this and that as if the otherside has done nothing. You got guys like Lass bashing Trump , MAGA they are racist then bash people who dont write English to their standard the same kind of people who endorsed million to come to US illegally what Hypocrisy standards to believe if they are against a guy like Trump they are different.

And what laughable you all think you are Americans!  You Hypocrites not a clue who you real are!

Bizarre.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre.

Look in mirror and your got Bizarre what is very clear you got lots of hypocrites and racists and they arent exclusive of one party.

Im glad I left the party with  Trump I know as a person where he stands can sleep knowing he isnt going to stab you in the back with the type of Demos Who have responded to me here pretending to be open minded and not a racist beware the devil in sheep clothing that is bizarre!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

issues.png

You're right the race is Trump's to win or lose. I agree he should stay on point with certain talking points. 

Do you honestly believe people vote for Trump because they like him? But, the alternative is so much, much worse. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Look in mirror and your got Bizarre what is very clear you got lots of hypocrites and racists and they arent exclusive of one party.

Im glad I left the party with  Trump I know as a person where he stands can sleep knowing he isnt going to stab you in the back with the type of Demos Who have responded to me here pretending to be open minded and not a racist beware the devil in sheep clothing that is bizarre!

Bizarre AND incoherent.

Reads like you're talking to yourself.

I've over this. BYE.