Shocking Revelations at Sean Diddy Combs Hamptons Sex Parties

Social Media

1 minute ago, stoner said:

robotic futuristic george jetson....

I’ll be honest I’ve never heard of that guy but the documentary on Biggie’s life I watched showed Sean Coombs with no notable artists convincing Biggie to come onboard but that could well have been just to make the story more interesting. 

No doubt Biggie made him a global superstar & no doubt that he made Biggie a legend… 

2 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I’ll be honest I’ve never heard of that guy but the documentary on Biggie’s life I watched showed Sean Coombs with no notable artists convincing Biggie to come onboard but that could well have been just to make the story more interesting. 

No doubt Biggie made him a global superstar & no doubt that he made Biggie a legend… 

craig mack is quite notable in the industry when taking about OG  players.  you are right about the last part though.

they redid the song a few years later with a few heavyweights..

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

craig mack is quite notable in the industry when taking about OG  players.  you are right about the last part though.

they redid the song a few years later with a few heavyweights..

Thanks for that, given me a few new things to look for on YT…

Funny enough Ready to Die popped up on my YT feed last week (think it was this link)

when I was on my morning treadmill walk… Did 2 hours 😊

As an aside I got into Rap music when I was a coder as I found it helped me to focus my mind somehow. 

Since then I still enjoy all kinds of Rap music & think this guys parody of the different styles of wrapping spot on… 

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Poor old Eminem.

Getting passed around by all those black rappers.

No wonder he is always so angry.

Rubbish. He was never "passed around" and was never part of the that rap scene as you intimate. His relationship was always with non "scene makers". His primary work relationship has been with Dr. Dre. There has never even been  any mention or even a whisper of the activity you claim.  What you wrote is libel. He he  not an "angry man.  On the contrary, he is recognized as work focused, disciplined and dedicated to his family, taking on the obligation of carrying for relatives that he didn't have to do.  Your slurs are something one would expect to hear from poser douches like MGK.

6 hours ago, JCauto said:

In this case, he's the opposite of a "low flight risk". He has the connections, the wealth and the places to flee. This is the main reason he was denied bail.

Nope. It was about a fear of tampering with witnesses. The issue was not a flight risk.  At his 2nd bail hearing request Combs' lawyers  offered $50 million bail offer, GPS monitoring and strict limitations on visitors if he could stay at home in Miami. The judge said no and  said the conditions were  “insufficient” to ensure the safety of the community and the integrity of his case. The Judge was explicit in stating that  "no condition or set of conditions” governing his release could guard against the risk of him threatening or harming witnesses - a central charge in his case.

His passport was confiscated. He is on a no fly list. Even with a charter aircraft, he wasn't going to be able to go anywhere for long.  The prosecutors must have one heck of a case.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I once partied with Bett Boo, I tell you these rappers are serious freaks. Especially the backing singers. I'm lucky to be alive.

One thing though, Sean, you is a serious Tycoon, aiight? Why did you not run?

You have billions. You saw it coming?

Why did you not 

His lawyers were negotiating with the DOJ. He was told if he ran he'd be subjected to maximum sentencing. He's still hoping for a deal. 

Also he traveled to NYC knowing he was liable for arrest. Watch the arrest video, he didn't put up any form of argument, he just walked off with the FBI. 

Racketeering requires co-conspirators. None have been indicted by the FBI yet. I expect Combs will be in full Stool Pigeon mode now. 

18 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I guess poor people don't enjoy the same level of debauchery and excess.

Hitting, nail, head come to mind.

I'm only shocked that anyone would be shocked that such things happen among rich people. I guess some people live very sheltered lives not to know.

Still, I guess lurid headlines sell media, as always.