Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

22 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What question didn't she answer?

I can tell you one.   

Axios (hardly a Trump supporting organization) recently asked the Harris campaign about her position on immigration- getting the Dreamers citizenship and expanding amnesty for illegals. She refused to answer, and refused to even talk to Axios about the subject.  

https://www.axios.com/2024/09/23/harris-dreamer-protections-immigration

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Her answer to - What are you going to do with this problem about inflation??

Started with - Prices have gone up .............................. and then went nowhere.

You somehow think that is an answer???

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Her answer to - What are you going to do with this problem about inflation??

Started with - Prices have gone up .............................. and then went nowhere.

You somehow think that is an answer???

Like to see / read the whole discussion before making any judgment.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

Up to you.  Do  not complain if the USA is in a war next year.  Remember LBJ?  Ok, that is all.

Learn about American power before you default to conspiracy theory insults.  If you think the folks we elect run my country, then please share some what you are smoking.

Yes I remember LBJ.

Because of his twisted policies my county restarted conscription but very strongly opposed for many years and I went to the war in Sth. Vietnam.

Now receiving a hefty lifetime disability compensation payment which cancels when I die.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Like to see / read the whole discussion before making any judgment.

Obviously you are only reading the headlines - I have see/heard quite a few of her 'interviews' with softball MSM presenters, and they are all absolute rubbish.  I guess that is why people keep supporting her - they dont actually listen to what she has to say.  I suggest you go to Youtube and search for 'Kamala Harris Interviews' - then sit back and listen to a few of them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scorecard said:

Yes I remember LBJ. Because of his twisted policies my county restarted conscription and I went to the war in Sth, Vietnam. Now receiving a hefty lifetime disability compensation payment which cancels when I die.

The 58K dead and hundreds of thousands wounded did not deserve to be lied to.  Kamala, like LBJ are dangerous for men 17 to 28.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Taboo2 said:

The 58K dead and hundreds of thousands wounded did not deserve to be lied to.  Kamala, like LBJ are dangerous for men 17 to 28.

Dont forget the feminists and trans - they will demand their right to equality and force the military to accept them - right??

4 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

She is under controlled by BlackRock and WS.  They, like me are aware that this woman is dumber than a box of rocks.  The less she says, the better it is for the masses to think she is the first black woman president.  For those who are trained in media communications, it is a brilliant strategy.  Then add a distraction (P Diddy) and focus on Trump's stupid comments, and bingo, no one cares that she has no plans.

Unfortunately you could be right - and what a mess that will be if the People of USA follow suit with UK, Aust, France etc. and destroy their own societies in the name of the woke liberal 'Gods of Ideologies'. 

Some years ago John Cleese (Monty Python etc.) stated :- Some years ago I opined that London was not really an English city any more Since then, virtually all my friends from abroad have confirmed my observation So there must be some truth in it... I note also that London was the UK city that voted most strongly to remain in the EU

Google that now and the vast majority of the links take you to stories that criticise and attack John for what he said. There is SFA analysis of what he said, and whether it is correct - which it is. The left wing lie and distort things - they are all PR and Propaganda.  Anyone looking that up now would think everyone disagrees with John, when IMO the majority agree with him - London has been ruined and is no longer 'British'. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

what would she do to lower prices, what would she do on day one etc etc, just blabs on about her bloody mother and her middle class upbringing. She's weak, insecure and clueless

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taboo2 said:

Up to you.  Do  not complain if the USA is in a war next year.  Remember LBJ?  Ok, that is all.

Learn about American power before you default to conspiracy theory insults.  If you think the folks we elect run my country, then please share some what you are smoking.

.......said the conspiracy "connoisseur"!🤣

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, candide said:

So, according to Trumpers, Kamala is supposed to be dumb. Yet she clearly outsmarted Trump during the debate. So how is Trump? Dumber than dumb? 🤣

'Dumb & Dumber', isn't that the slogan of the Trump/Vance ticket?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, proton said:

That hag Hillary was 5 points ahead in 2016 :smile:

And that was correct. She won the vote by a margin of millions. Unfortunately, the US is not a proper representative democracy in that votes don't count the same all over the country.

Hopefully, that will be corrected soon.

Edited by Inderpland

4 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Pish posh. The scandal at ABC for giving Harris questions before the debate is enough. Why should Trump trust any of these news outlets?  It's all fixed.

More MAGA ridiculous conspiracy theories! 😀

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

here is the difference between the two....

https://x.com/DefiyantlyFree/status/1837869845117128820

I took one look at the name of the link (DefiyantlyFree) and realized there's only so much bats**t crazy stuff one can read during one day before getting mentally scarred so thanks, but no thanks.

BTW, that beacon of unlimited free speech, Musk, has bent over and accepted whatever the good Brazilian judge wants to give him.😁

'After railing against the 'Darth Vader' of the Brazilian Supreme Court and getting Twitter banned in the country, Elon Musk is giving in to the court orders that started it all'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/railing-against-darth-vader-brazilian-191708157.html

It must be so reassuring for you MAGA guys that have such a principled standard bearer on your side, am I right?

4 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Show me one example where Harris' lies were fact checked. Once?

We've been over this dozens of times, and even if we carefully explained it to you again using small words and short sentences you still wouldn't get it, partly because you don't want to get it.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, lavender19 said:

CNN .Free and fair. You taking the pi$$

If you watch the second video I linked in my OP from Times Radio then you will see Trump talking about his debate with Biden on CNN. And in the words of Trump himself in that video he states: "CCN was very fair I thought"

• Thumbs Up 1