Trump Slams Senator Who Prevented Nebraska Changing Its Electoral Voting

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Do you support any canidate trying to rig the election in 2024

If you do than Trump wants help

Trump Slams Senator Who Prevented Nebraska Changing Its Electoral Voting

So... Trump, as well as the state governor, both want Nebraska to be in line with about 48 other states in how they allocate their electoral college votes. And this is bad why?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So... Trump, as well as the state governor, both want Nebraska to be in line with about 48 other states in how they allocate their electoral college votes. And this is bad why?

The individuals in Nebraska where my late wife was born wanted this and I stand by them just like I do Family

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The individuals in Nebraska where my late wife was born wanted this and I stand by them just like I do Family

Which is fine, but really isn't the huge issue you are making it out to be.  Certainly nothing to do with Russia or any kind of threat to democracy.  If California decided to do the same, Trump would benefit to the tune of at least 10 EC votes. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Which is fine, but really isn't the huge issue you are making it out to be.  Certainly nothing to do with Russia or any kind of threat to democracy.  If California decided to do the same, Trump would benefit to the tune of at least 10 EC votes. 

All in on majority rules, Canadian. Don't the people there believe in this as well I believe.

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

All in on majority rules, Canadian. Don't the people there believe in this as well I believe.

Not really. We have a parliamentary system that is similar to the EC. In our last election, for example, the Conservative party won the popular vote. But, the Liberal party won more seats in parliament, so they got the opportunity to form the government.  It encourages parties to be mindful of all regions of the country rather than concentrate support in small areas.  I wasn't happy with the result, but I recognize the winner and believe in the system.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Not really. We have a parliamentary system that is similar to the EC. In our last election, for example, the Conservative party won the popular vote. But, the Liberal party won more seats in parliament, so they got the opportunity to form the government.  It encourages parties to be mindful of all regions of the country rather than concentrate support in small areas.  I wasn't happy with the resul1t, but I recognize the winner and believe in the system.

Yet you choose residence here in Thailand? Convincing?!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope. Your assertion, your burden of proof. AFAIK, he paid about $11 billion in federal tax in 2022.  

link of proof as this it the truth

But Tesla apparently won't pay a cent

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

In America we refer this as a cheater Do you as well in Canada?

Here is a link from CNN to how much he paid in taxes.  What evidence do you have of his cheating? Or is he actually following the law as it is written.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/10/investing/elon-musk-tesla-zero-tax-bill/index.html

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is a link from CNN to how much he paid in taxes.  What evidence do you have of his cheating? Or is he actually following the law as it is written.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/10/investing/elon-musk-tesla-zero-tax-bill/index.html

So what part of Tesla not paying will you explain please?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So what part of Tesla not paying will you explain please?

Now you are shifting the goalposts. At first, you said that Musk didn't pay his fair share. Then, you refused to define what his 'fair share' would be. Now, you are discussing Tesla a publicly traded company in which Musk is a minority shareholder.  Stop being so slippery. 

• Agree 1

Now you are shifting the goalposts. At first, you said that Musk didn't pay his fair share. Then, you refused to define what his 'fair share' would be. Now, you are discussing Tesla a publicly traded company in which Musk is a minority shareholder.  Stop being so slippery. 

too bad 

My takes are included in the detail Reading ok for you still?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Elon Musk owns almost 13% of Tesla shares, which is worth $73 billion. He also has stakes in SpaceX and other businesses, giving him a total net worth of $203 billion.

• Confused 1

Elon Musk’s sprawling empire — spanning everything from electric vehicles and social media to space rockets and miniature brain implants — may soon make him the world’s first trillionaire.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/17/business/elon-musk-richest-person-trillionaire/index.html

How many here agree with the Ham? Musk pays his fair share?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Elon Musk’s sprawling empire — spanning everything from electric vehicles and social media to space rockets and miniature brain implants — may soon make him the world’s first trillionaire.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/17/business/elon-musk-richest-person-trillionaire/index.html

How many here agree with the Ham? Musk pays his fair share?

Keep shifting. You are now talking about wealth, not income. AFAIK, there is no wealth tax.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Changing the rules 45 days before the election is called "rigging the election". Nebraska has had this rule for 30 years. Why change it now?

• Agree 1