Trump has lost touch with reality

Inderpland

35 minutes ago, johng said:

Persons obsessed with Trump's "cognition", policies and sarcastic jokes have lost touch with reality.

Let me see if I get this straight. Persons who observe his rapid cognitive decline, his lack of/crappy policies and sick jokes are the ones losing touch with reality?😁

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Having Trump represent the USA on the international stage as POTUS would be an embarrassment of epic proportions.

Yes and here is a picture of world leaders at the 2019 G20 Summit Osaka, Japan:

image.jpeg.514b6c41142804f8d50c9005c210b6d7.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney

2 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Let me see if I get this straight. Persons who observe his rapid cognitive decline, his lack of/crappy policies and sick jokes are the ones losing touch with reality?😁

There is no cognitive decline except in your addled mind  his policies are fine  and his jokes are quite funny/scathing but deemed sick by you as you are sick and loosing touch with reality 😋

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Trump to women 25 SEP 2024 in Indiana, Pennsylvania:

“Because I am your protector. I want to be your protector. As president, I have to be your protector. I hope you don’t make too much of it. I hope the fake news doesn’t go, ‘Oh he wants to be their protector.’ Well, I am. As president, I have to be your protector,” Trump said. Edited by jerrymahoney