Volunteer Non-Immigrant O Visas

Is there a restriction on income levels for a non-immigrant O volunteer visa in Thailand? I understand that you are not allowed to receive a salary and the income should be to cover accommodation, food, and other small expenses. I couldn't see a guideline anywhere. Obviously, accommodation costs can vary greatly so I was wondering at what point approximately, would income levels for a volunteer with a working permit, working for a foundation, become a working non-immigrant-B visa in terms of income levels if that makes sense.  LOL could be a bit like how long is a piece of string.

• Confused 2

No, there is no specific income ceiling requirement for the Non-Immigrant O (Volunteer) visa in Thailand. The primary focus is on ensuring that the applicant is genuinely volunteering for a non-profit organization or government agency and is not seeking employment.

However, it's important to note that you may need to provide proof of sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Thailand. This could include bank statements or other financial documents. The exact amount required may vary depending on the individual circumstances and the length of your stay.

• Agree 1