Two Friends in Drunken Dispute: One Knocked Unconscious After Argument Turns Violent

Georgealbert

2 hours ago, Andycoops said:

They can't control their actions because they are drunk, drunken behaviour has no relevance to sober behaviour.

You do know there are different stages of drunk, right?

Absolutely shocked to read that a is Brit involved. 

It's almost as if they can't enjoy a drink like civilized people do. A sniff of the cork and they go berserk, from bashing all and sundry to public defecation and stripping naked to wash the feces off in a public fountain.  If the baht is devalued we can look forward to plenty more of stories like this in the future.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2UaREfTyBk&pp=ygUSU2lzYWtldCBzZXdlciByYXQg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Absolutely shocked to read that a is Brit involved. 

It's almost as if they can't enjoy a drink like civilized people do. A sniff of the cork and they go berserk, from bashing all and sundry to public defecation and stripping naked to wash the feces off in a public fountain.  If the baht is devalued we can look forward to plenty more of stories like this in the future.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2UaREfTyBk&pp=ygUSU2lzYWtldCBzZXdlciByYXQg

So you think a two-year-old video of some scumbag in Sisaket represents the entire population of the UK?

Furthermore, I don't recall the news stating the foreigner stripping and defecating in a fountain was British?

Whoever he was, mental illness is definitely suspect.

The only point your absurd post shows is that you have some hang up with British people, by and large, which is sad on your behalf.

Gimp by name, gimp by nature.

Meaning of gimp in English

an unpleasant or stupid person: I can't stand that gimp.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Or an overdose.

Low class trash, a too large % of them. Ditto for Brits. Empathy zero. Next please.

What a nice person you are indeed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bendejo said:

Living among Italian-Americans back when the first-generation ones were still alive, no gathering will go to waste without some kind of dramatic confrontation.

Well, these people aren't supposed to be depicting such, but being that Pacino like to say he is a full Italian (both parents)...

I never wanted to see that movie after seeing advertisements.   Now I see it was a good decision.

No Italians in my paternal side of the family.  I barely knew my maternal side, so I don't know about them.  

Edited by radiochaser

I wonder how well these guys knew each other? Sounds like they may have simply been acquaintances. It's never a good idea to punch someone in the face when they're standing on the sidewalk or the street. Anytime someone gets knocked down to the pavement all bets are off, anything could happen. The head is so delicate, hitting it in the wrong spot can cause instantaneous death.

I know a few Aussies who tend to be quite aggressive when drunk, I know one who's been beating his wife to the point where you could barely recognize her face. Finally after several assaults she has left him, thankfully. The man does not have one redeeming quality and his entire body. I don't know how indicative he is of Australian men in general, but this guy is a real low life. 

Now this Aussie bozo who was simply acting out is on the hook for murder, and will likely spend decades in The slammer. Very few hearts will bleed. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Now this Aussie bozo who was simply acting out is on the hook for murder, and will likely spend decades in The slammer. Very few hearts will bleed.

What are you on about?

The Aussie is dead, do you think they should lock him up for decades before the funeral?

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

What are you on about?

The Aussie is dead, do you think they should lock him up for decades before the funeral?

Sorry I assumed they were both Aussies, of course I was talking about the perpetrator.