W Market in Phra Khanong area

gejohesch

A few years back, I used to meet a group of friendly people in an open air area somewhere towards the Phra Khanong BTS station (I think), just 1 or 2 minutes walk from the station. I believe it's the W Market I can see on google map; Does anyone know about it? Is it still "alive"?

4 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

A few years back, I used to meet a group of friendly people in an open air area somewhere towards the Phra Khanong BTS station (I think), just 1 or 2 minutes walk from the station. I believe it's the W Market I can see on google map; Does anyone know about it? Is it still "alive"?

The Market is  still there its  behind Le Luk Condo and Skywalk Condo 100 metres from BTS Phrakanong

Just now, Rampant Rabbit said:

The Market is  still there its  behind Le Luk Condo and Skywalk Condo 100 metres from BTS Phrakanong

Thanks. Is it still a nice place to go in the late afternoon / early evening? It used to be quite a vibrant place some 10 years ago.

7 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

Thanks. Is it still a nice place to go in the late afternoon / early evening? It used to be quite a vibrant place some 10 years ago.

I dont know too much as its my Wife weho lives closeby, Im down South, I think its open mainly in the evenings only but Im not 100% on that as Ive only ever been around  there about 7pm at night.