I Voted Today

Yagoda

3 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I watched quite a lot of that speech.It was a bizarre rambling stream of semi consciousness, at his most lucid moments it was simple abuse!

There weren't many people there either - apparently the Secret Service had put a cap on the attendance because they were otherwise committed protecting the President of Iran! Still s he told us, the crowds outside were massive, bigglier than those which greeted Charles Lindbergh when he returned to the US after his epic flight!

He has lost it big time.......imagine if he wins!!!!.....what state will he be in in four years.....and what havoc will he have wreaked with his new found immunity, courtesy of a loaded SCOTUS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I wish I could vote....

But....

I'm not sure how.

Can anyone tell me?

Or....

Is it already too late?

If you are that clueless probably best you don't vote.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Review of poll of polls......US election.....

As of late September 2024, polls show that Harris holds a significant lead, with 50% of support compared to Trump’s 45.8%. 

Looks like these Trumpettes........ panicking to send in their votes........ are wasting their time.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 7:31 PM, Yagoda said:

I voted today, via electronic absentee ballot, for the next President of the USA, Donald J. Trump. I am registered in a battleground state and would love to see Trump win my State by one vote.

Americans, dont forget to vote!

Done and dusted. Downloaded and printed out the ballot, verification statement and envelopes (internal "Security envelope for the ballot to be sealed in), and then the outer mail envelope, signed across the back. As my state does not allow electronic voting, my ballot was placed in the vote box at the door of the US Consulate here in Chiang Mai. the ballots will be placed in the "Diplomatic Pouch" for direct delivery to the USA. From the USA port of entry, the "Franked" (no postage needed) ballots will move through the US Postal System for delivery to the local voting district. I will be informed by email when my Absentee mailed in ballot is received. Absolutely vote, our participatory democracy is facing a clear and present danger by Trump and his Project 2025 ilk.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wrwest said:

Done and dusted. Downloaded and printed out the ballot, verification statement and envelopes (internal "Security envelope for the ballot to be sealed in), and then the outer mail envelope, signed across the back. As my state does not allow electronic voting, my ballot was placed in the vote box at the door of the US Consulate here in Chiang Mai. the ballots will be placed in the "Diplomatic Pouch" for direct delivery to the USA. From the USA port of entry, the "Franked" (no postage needed) ballots will move through the US Postal System for delivery to the local voting district. I will be informed by email when my Absentee mailed in ballot is received. Absolutely vote, our participatory democracy is facing a clear and present danger by Trump and his Project 2025 ilk.

Glad I read that right through to the last line......you had me worried for a moment.

29 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

In time too. 20 days for the pouch to get to the USA.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Are you voting from overseas?

If Trump looses the election you will be blamed.

Overseas voters are the latest target in Trump's false narrative on election fraud.

Donald Trump this week falsely accused Democrats of cheating their way to a win in November, using a bipartisan 1986 act to claim without evidence that anyone overseas can get a ballot emailed to them, even if they’re not eligible to vote.

By Melissa Goldin, Associated Press

September 26, 2024

Even if Trump wins the big lie will continue

MAGA would say he did not win by enough, and the systematic voter suppression efforts will continue.

Let’s support every voters right to participate, R or D, by mail, electronic or in person without false narratives of “election frauds”

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

Even if Trump wins the big lie will continue

MAGA would say he did not win by enough, and the systematic voter suppression efforts will continue.

Let’s support every voters right to participate, R or D, by mail, electronic or in person without false narratives of “election frauds”

Agreed. Lets stop having the press and DOJ and intelligence agencies also stop their efforts to influence elections too. Lets make ID necessary to vote too.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Agreed. Lets stop having the press and DOJ and intelligence agencies also stop their efforts to influence elections too. Lets make ID necessary to vote too.

....and fake electors don't forget...oh and mobs at the Capitol.

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

....and fake electors don't forget...oh and mobs at the Capitol.

Cant control the honest rage of the people, right? Otherwise the National Guard would have been shooting in Minnesota. Riots and election lawfare are only OK when Dems do it obviously