At The UN Russia Warns the West Against Provoking a Nuclear Power Amid Ukraine Conflict

Social Media

2 hours ago, Tug said:

A sign of weakness putin cannot conquer Ukraine so he’s resorting to threatening Europe and the USA he has to know he and the Russian people will be on the losing end of that…..I hope the Russians take care of their (problem) perhaps a flying lesson without benefit of an aircraft.I wish they would Russia seemed to be making progress before putin started this mess!

Actually, Russia has been incredibly strong beyond anybody’s expectations. The full force of NATO with the exception of mass deployment of NATO troops has been thrown at Russia and yet, the Russians are still advancing on a daily basis. The majority of western arms have proven impotent against a peer adversary.

This is now just a contest of the west against the rest and I have no doubt who will emerge victorious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

The full force of NATO with the exception of mass deployment of NATO troops has been thrown at Russia and yet, the Russians are still advancing on a daily basis. The majority of western arms have proven impotent against a peer adversary.

Not sure any of this is wholly true.  Just one example is that Ukraine's usage of some NATO weapons remains restricted, so it's hardly the 'full force of NATO', or indeed even close to being so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1