Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

1 hour ago, Hellfire said:

What a bunch of BS... Right from the beginning 0:57... So, according to this illiterate clown, Gorbachev in 1992 went to George Bush and...Tony Blair. Anybody with just a little bit of self-respect will stop listening after this point. First, by 1992 Gorbachev was not in power anymore. And second, Tony Blair was elected as a PM in 1997 !!!

😂 Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I could have missed it. 

I thought that the current crop of politicians on the European side of the pond were bad, but compared with the US we are seemingly blessed with political geniuses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, RayC said:

😂 Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I could have missed it. 

I thought that the current crop of politicians on the European side of the pond were bad, but compared with the US we are seemingly blessed with political geniuses.

They are lucky Putin is so stupid.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

He's spot on IMHO, and mirrors all my thought & research on the subject.   I knew all that before seeing the vid.  Just thought it might open some eyes. 

Apparently not 😎

A nice 'reader's digest' of the truth, instead of MSM BS being spoon fed to the masses.  It also mirrors what Putin explained in the Tucker Carlson interview.  Amazing how the facts in both align perfectly.

The truth right in front of people, from two completely different sidelines, but people still believe the MSM BS :coffee1:

Not amazing at all since Kennedy is just shouting Putin's pov 

Amazing that people fall for this factual incorrect nonsense.

Whatever it's problems the fact is that Russia is armed with a huge arsenal of nuclear weaponry. The western alliance will have to come to an agreement with Russia regarding Ukraine. Control of the areas of eastern Ukraine populated by the Russian speaking people of Russian origin will have to be ceded to Russia. There is no way to avoid this inevitable outcome to current hostilities.

military industrial complex loves war  and want to start WW3 over a country far far away and spending billions, or trillions, while many people get bankrupted by hospital bills because of greed of big pharma and people forced to live on the streets...

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Absolutely brilliant analysis by Kennedy.

"An explosive New York Times exposé by Adam Entous and Michael Schwirtz sheds light on major developments preceding the full-scale invasion of Ukraine. According to the report, the Ukrainian government entered into a wide-ranging partnership with the CIA against Russia. This cooperation, which involved the establishment of as many as 12 secret CIA “forward operating bases” along Ukraine’s border with Russia, began not with Russia’s 2022 invasion, but just over 10 years ago.

Within days of the February 2014 Euromaidan Revolution that culminated with the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych and ushered in a firmly pro-Western government, the newly appointed head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), Valentyn Nalyvaichenko, reportedly proposed a “three-way partnership” with the CIA and MI6, the UK’s foreign intelligence service. Ukrainian security officials gradually proved their value to the U.S. by feeding the CIA intelligence on Russia, including “secret documents about the Russian Navy,” leading to the establishment of CIA bases in Ukraine to coordinate activities against Russia and various training programs for Ukrainian commandos and other elite units.

A graduate of one such CIA training program, then-Lt. Col. Kyrylo Budanov, went on to become the chief of Ukrainian military intelligence.

Kyiv routinely pushed this relationship’s boundaries, violating the Obama administration’s red lines around lethal operations by carrying out assassinations of high-profile Russian fighters on territory controlled by Russian-aligned separatists. The Kyiv-CIA partnership deepened under the Trump administration, yet again putting the lie to the baseless idea that former President Trump was somehow amenable to Russia’s interests while in office."

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/cia-ukraine-russia/

I guess you also think NORAD is a nefarious plot by Canada and the USA????

Does RT pay well?

Edited by gamb00ler