Trump Erupts in Incoherent Rants After New Court Brief Details How He ‘Resorted to Crimes’

earlinclaifornia

Just now, Inderpland said:

Not a murderous despot.

and what do you know of him outside what your western news has told you, is there any proof of the medias claims?  i seem to remember CNN headlines saying he's killed his sister...twice, and numerous other, you guys are so frekking gullible

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

It's a clip from MSNothingButCr_p.  They report no news. It's a propaganda network.

Wow, the sheer brilliance needed to come up with something as profound and funny as this - mind-blowing!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and what do you know of him outside what your western news has told you, is there any proof of the medias claims?  i seem to remember CNN headlines saying he's killed his sister...twice, and numerous other, you guys are so frekking gullible

Well I think this tells us everything we need to know about you. You are so far down the rabbit hole you’ll even defend Kim Jung-hyun in your “crusade” against MSM. 
So you don’t believe CNN when they said he tried to kill his sister but do you believe he got 18 hole in ones in one round of golf and can speak to dolphins?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, the sheer brilliance needed to come up with something as profound and funny as this - mind-blowing!

Agreed. And clearly he is putting his time to good use as well.

4 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Little Kim a world leader?? A two-bit dictator ruthless dictator, not elected in to the leader position, landed in the seat when his ruthless crazy dictator father died..  from a dirt poor nation which lets it's kids starve but spends billions of missiles. None of this family have ethics or morals or capability.