Trump Erupts in Incoherent Rants After New Court Brief Details How He ‘Resorted to Crimes’

earlinclaifornia

18 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Nobody is reporting from there, and if they were you'd be calling them liars. We'll done, you've covered all the bases.🤣

exactly, nobody it, but yet you believe some article from a dude typing from an office in california.

17 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

How does one actually gaslight oneself?

Maybe it's possible if you're down a rabbit hole and your mental farts have nowhere to go.

Get help Frank, get help!

perfectly fine my end, unlike you i question what i read, rather than just lap it up. you  mush be familiar with the old adage 'fool me once, shame on you' , but fool me 1000's times??? c'mon man...snap out of the delusion!

I am not the one suffering from the 3 letter acronym that we are censored from typing, but you know it ends in 'syndrome

33 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

as i said, you are free to google as much as you want, i do not believe the msm so not wasting my time searching for you. i can tell you it was said, maybe 2018, or whenever DJT was interacting with KJU. you know how the search function works

If you make a claim then you need to back it up .

Its not up to me to provide a link to your claims, that is your responsibility .

If you make a claim  ,then its you who needs to provide a link, its not up to me to go and find a link to your claim