Thailand Live Wednesday 9 October 2024

9. 22

Illegal land occupation

10. 52

New Law Allows Buyers to Inspect Online Orders Before Payment

11. 0

Final tenant eviction clears way for SRT high-speed rail project

12. 46

First Conviction in Victoria for Nazi Salute: Self-Proclaimed Nazi Faces Sentencing

13. 49

Suvarnabhumi Visa Exempt - Change of Tactic Applied

14. 4

Where can you sell things online in Thailand

15. 11

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

Anyone used these Court Jesters "Onward ticket"

Chivas

Do some research on the net. Start with trustpilot but mix up your search with other websites,

Remember people usually complain and very rarely compliment so you might get a negative overview.

From my 20 second search they seem illegit

If the tickets seem considerably cheaper than legit websites like Skyscanner then I would be wary.

Edited by Chelseafan
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, GypsyT said:

Buy a REAL one for $ 45.....

Always an option but seeing the last 2 times I bought one and I wasnt remotely asked for it despite being on one way tickets (didnt ask for printed off SETV either) so am reluctant to waste money

@Chelseafan I 've always said they wouldn't stand up to heavy scrutiny albeit many seem to have used successfully

Will try and find website I used previously but I delete all history and Emails routinely week by week having learnt from experience not to leave stuff lying around lol

Edited by Chivas

Used the above site yesterday and ticket with details etc received just 2 minutes later via Email Bangkok PP

Cost was £12.25 off Chase Card

First time ever without a SETV or return ticket so expecting to be possibly asked for it

Edited by Chivas

34 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Used the above site yesterday and ticket with details etc received just 2 minutes later via Email Bangkok PP

Cost was £12.25 off Chase Card

First time ever without a SETV or return ticket so expecting to be possibly asked for it

Don't you think to request Admin to change the badly worded topic title?

You are slating the very company you are using and praising at the same time.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, NowNow said:

Don't you think to request Admin to change the badly worded topic title?

You are slating the very company you are using and praising at the same time.

J J do try to keep up

The two websites are different which if you had checked the links prior to jabbing at the keyboard you would have realised

Annoyance at the original one and and praise for the 2nd one....

If admin want to change the title its up to them

Best you stick to tro***** over on Mobiles fella

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Chivas said:

J J do try to keep up

The two websites are different which if you had checked the links prior to jabbing at the keyboard you would have realised

Annoyance at the original one and and praise for the 2nd one....

If admin want to change the title its up to them

Best you stick to tro***** over on Mobiles fella

Off your meds again @Chivas?

There's no reason for you to get so over-excited.

Remember that most people see the title firstly, maybe in a side bar. They won't see that you mean a totally different company than the one named.

So effectively, due to your unthinking and subsequently malicious behaviour, you are hurting the very company that has offered you a good service.

A good person would take a moment to right that wrong.

Someone who doesn't care about anyone but himself, might react in the way you did, instead of instinctively doing the good thing.

So you choose. Do the right thing and ask for the name on topic title to be changed or come back with some 'smart arse' reply and do nothing.

J J

Off you pop fella

Frankly this goes down as some sort of record for you being a member since June 2024

It must be approaching 100 different user names down the years

Out....

I find this funny; They sell fake $ 900 return "ticket", like BKK to Paris, for $ 16,00.

Then they ask you NOT to use it to get VISA and/or airline permission to fly in.

IF you do it's against THEIR policy! (of course you do - that's why they bought it...)

5. "To strictly do not use the Site and/or the Service for the sole and exclusive purpose of obtaining access to VISA facilities for any Country, territory or jurisdiction, without having any genuine intention to fully use a flight reservation booked through Onwardticket.com."

- They want to cover their S.

Edited by GypsyT

46 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

I find this funny; They sell fake $ 900 return "ticket", like BKK to Paris, for $ 16,00.

Then they ask you NOT to use it to get VISA and/or airline permission to fly in.

IF you do it's against THEIR policy! (of course you do - that's why they bought it...)

5. "To strictly do not use the Site and/or the Service for the sole and exclusive purpose of obtaining access to VISA facilities for any Country, territory or jurisdiction, without having any genuine intention to fully use a flight reservation booked through Onwardticket.com."

- They want to cover their S.

I don't know what sites you are looking at but the ones I use give me a legit verifiable ticket in my name.  The difference is that I am only renting it for a limited time not buying, although some sites have the option of buying it outright if need be.

https://onwardflights.com/

https://bestonwardticket.com/

Edited by shdmn

15 hours ago, Chivas said:

J J

Off you pop fella

Frankly this goes down as some sort of record for you being a member since June 2024

It must be approaching 100 different user names down the years

Out....

Q.E.D.

You behaved as expected 😊 

Edited by NowNow

Interesting at check in wasnt asked initially for onward ticket but was asked for a Visa

The check in girl was insistent that I needed one. Staying calm I explained that I received 60 days on arrival but had onward ticket for the 6th November

She called over the supervisor who looked at me and said because I was on one way ticket. I'm at the point where I'm about to get the onward ticket out (which I had printed) but didnt particulary want to on the basis that I wasnt certain it would stack up

(Edited in.....at that point I wasnt certain that an onwatd ticket valid or otherwise was even going to be enough although it should be) as the beef was clearly over no visa

Fortunately the supervisor waved the agent to check me in without further comment and that was that !

Check in girl smiled and all good !

Edited by Chivas

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

Q.E.D.

You behaved as expected 😊 

Calling you out as a record holder for all the wrong reasons.

What was amusing you had  just 7 posts on your latest sign in name before 2 posters messaged me to say there he is lol

19 hours ago, NowNow said:

So effectively, due to your unthinking and subsequently malicious behaviour, you are hurting the very company that has offered you a good service.

A good person would take a moment to right that wrong.

You are clueless what he said....

So take your own advice and apologize; "A good person would take a moment to right that wrong."

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Calling you out as a record holder for all the wrong reasons.

What was amusing you had  just 7 posts on your latest sign in name before 2 posters messaged me to say there he is lol

You cannot help yourself can you? Don't you realise how pathetic you look obsessing over an anonymous poster on the Internet?

You are literally a stalker.

All I can add is that I wasn't the one convicted of running a brothel... :whistling:

Don't be bitter that I won't share mobile network promos with you. I don't mingle with certain types. Enjoy your day.

11 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

You are clueless what he said....

So take your own advice and apologize; "A good person would take a moment to right that wrong."

What on earth are you going on about? Have you taken leave of your senses? The topic title states Onward Ticket whilst he was actually referring to BookOnwardTicket, a completely different company.

So he is libelling Onward Ticket. 

I am no longer surprised at the low IQ replies of certain members.

6 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You cannot help yourself can you? Don't you realise how pathetic you look obsessing over an anonymous poster on the Internet?

You are literally a stalker.

All I can add is that I wasn't the one convicted of running a brothel... :whistling:

Don't be bitter that I won't share mobile network promos with you. I don't mingle with certain types. Enjoy your day.

😂😂

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

What on earth are you going on about? Have you taken leave of your senses? The topic title states Onward Ticket whilst he was actually referring to BookOnwardTicket, a completely different company.

So he is libelling Onward Ticket. 

I am no longer surprised at the low IQ replies of certain members.

Reverting to type as always lol

You simply cant help yourself can you and thats why every time you get banned sooner or later

Mods lock the thread please

Just now, Chivas said:

Reverting to type as always lol

You simply cant help yourself can you and thats why every time you get banned sooner or later

Mods lock the thread please

You'll have to send them a message 😊 Whilst you are at it, you could ask them to correct the name in the topic title...if you had anything about you.