Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

50 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Enough of the pearl clutching and using a tragedy to try and make a cheap point. 

My post was saying they are not STILL dying.  

How do you know. Flying a rescue chopper?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

if only the media fact checked everyone as feverishly as they do Trump. 

if you read the article, the figures are there, he has just totaled everything up. because Trump said it, it's a lie, but if it were anyone else they'd have only  'embellished, inflated or exaggerated. but you don't see the double standards in reporting.

So you believe Trump when he lies and says the election was rigged and stolen from him? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

That's right...they rely on FOX, Newsmax and OAN Network. 

Well you wrong at least as to me. I never read Newsmax or OAN they dont suit my needs, that would be like watching the View or Joy Reid. Try realclearpolitics.com and open your eyes.

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well you wrong at least as to me. I never read Newsmax or OAN they dont suit my needs, that would be like watching the View or Joy Reid. Try realclearpolitics.com and open your eyes.

Presumptuous of you to believe I don't. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

So you believe Trump when he lies and says the election was rigged and stolen from him? 

i do not believe that Biden got 80+ million genuine votes, for the election to be remotely secure every vote should require ID verification, same as every other country on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No thanks....Real Clear Politics and its affiliated websites have taken a rightward, aggressively pro-Trump turn 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/us/politics/real-clear-politics.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

If you're on Twitter/X read this thread from yesterday (you probably can as a guest)

There are 13 additional posts by the author (and source)

James Connor having read the testimony makes the point why this dangerous deranged maniac Trump must never be allowed near power again and must be jailed at his upcoming sentencing (for the sake of us all)

and James Connor is who exactly? is he a lawyer, prosecutor, barrister, solicitor or any other court professional?

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

One can understand trump's lies regards disaster relief, it's his MO.

Trump Refused Disaster Relief Until He Knew It Helped GOP Voters—Ex-Aide

Trump Refused Disaster Relief Until He Knew It Helped GOP Voters—Ex-Aide (msn.com)

brave of you to post a link where Biden is clearly shown as a decrepit, he is after all STILL the POTUS, however you wouldn't think so as the entire MSM have dropped him at the behest of Pelosi, Shumer and their donors.

the rest i call BS, just another fictional article claiming Trumps said something but offering no proof whatsoever. but you guys just lap up everything you're spoon fed. 

26 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i do not believe that Biden got 80+ million genuine votes, for the election to be remotely secure every vote should require ID verification, same as every other country on the planet.

Really? Where's the proof all those dead people and illegals voted? It's been 4 years....wake up to the lie. It would have been the biggest conspiracy ever uncovered to steal the presidential election (think how many people it would have involved in organizing such a conspiracy...and they are all still keeping it secret). How many Pulitzer prizes would have been awarded for that? Except for the Pillow man nobody is fool enough to waste their money looking because it ain't there. 

Illegals voting doesn't pass the sniff test. Why would an illegal risk a felony and getting deported for his ONE vote! Use some logic. 

And if you are so adamant on wanting voter ID why aren't you advocating for a state issued or a national voter ID card that is free of charge to every citizen over 18? Of course you think everyone already has an ID, right? Wrong. Of course rich people think everyone drives a car and they don't see the people queued up to ride the bus every day. Do you think people that ride the bus have a car in the garage they aren't using? Many poor people don't have a driver's license they can carry in their wallet. So if you really want voter ID make it a separate voter ID card mandatory and available for free to everyone. Of course, the reason states don't do this is because they realize illegals voting is practically non-existent and therefore a separate ID to vote would just be a waste of money. And Republicans hate to waste money, right?