Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

Just now, Inderpland said:

Now that's a tall order!

BTW, the genius that is MTG disagrees with you:

MTG’s New Hurricane Helene Conspiracy: ‘They Can Control the Weather’

Oh boy, steering storms with space lasers? I guess it is better than nuking them.

Should I bother trying to explain the energy cost in artificially creating a hurricane? She is beyond stupid.

11 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Neocons?? I thought it was the Dems that were the warmongers these days. If you can sort out your obvious confusion could you let us know?

Same same

• Like 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Why do I picture you frothing and shaking with a beet red face as you type?

Desperately flailing like an illegal alien drowning at Kamala's open border

Why do I see you on your kneepads in Mar a largo?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, renaissanc said:

This assurance comes from the person who kept saying that the border is secure.

Mean the one that lied to Congress but skated cuz he's a Democrat?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

She didn't make the weather so stop being moronic. Her policies ? What policies, she doesn't make policy yet? Post some real facts and not your lies. Gives us a link. 

The only one that is a problem is people like you that are all mouth and no facts. Its a national disaster so pull your head out and do something g positive and stop with the Russian supported troll posts

Hahahahahaha. That's so silly

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Read between the lines of the carefully crafted military statement. 

They have been ready, leadership has not.

Yes, the self-serving press releases that authorities are releasing are designed to dodge and shift and avoid responsibility. But they are especially dandy for reporters. Can you just imagine:

Beverly at CBS: Hello, FEMA? This is Beverly with CBS news here in NYC. Is it true that people aren't getting relief and being stranded without food, water, and medicine? I'm sure it's all just those lying populists. But I just wanna confirm with you.

FEMA: You, bet, Beverly. All lies. I can confirm that from my big office here in Washington, DC.

Beverly: Thanks. I knew I was right. We'll put out your press release and call it investigative journalism. That ought to get'em to shutup.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Yes, the self-serving press releases that authorities are releasing are designed to dodge and shift and avoid responsibility. But they are especially dandy for reporters. Can you just imagine:

Beverly at CBS: Hello, FEMA? This is Beverly with CBS news here in NYC. Is it true that people aren't getting relief and being stranded without food, water, and medicine? I'm sure it's all just those lying populists. But I just wanna confirm with you.

FEMA: You, bet, Beverly. All lies. I can confirm that from my big office here in Washington, DC.

Beverly: Thanks. I knew I was right. We'll put out your press release and call it investigative journalism. That ought to get'em to shutup.

I can remember when it was the job of the news to screw with the government 24/7. Now it's just a ministry of propaganda. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Interesting how people don't want illegal immigrants in their home countries and live here not abiding by the rules but bribing immigration officers to get a visa (not for you but in general). 

Why are you trying to deflect this topic about hurricane relief in North Carolina to people lying on their immigration forms in Thailand? Has nothing to do with the topic.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Other sources, means other democrat's controlled mainstream Media like CNN and NBC? 

Here is small example of NYT lies:

Do your OWN research and don't assume all that these outlets tell you is true... I am glad that so many members of this forum are already awake, maybe humanity can be saved.

You're sad and trying to deflect from the truth compared to the bs you posted. Stick to the topic at hand and don't be a sheep

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Hahahahahaha. That's so silly

No facts to back up your claims so you step back like you should. How much is putin and the Russian disinformation machine paying you to post bs on various websites?

7 minutes ago, Dan O said:

No facts to back up your claims so you step back like you should. How much is putin and the Russian disinformation machine paying you to post bs on various websites?

I don't think he even gets paid. He's a 'useful person'.😉

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

As always, comes down to the lesser of 2 evils, and how you will or won't benefit from either :coffee1:

2024 ...  HARRIS ...  2024

But both evils are really, really evil. What to do? Trump should have stayed on the sidelines in this hurricane disaster. But he never learns. However many votes he got for stepping in the middle of it, he probably lost for the same reason. He should just have let Harris prove herself the anti-American radical she is. Our choice in this election is between Stupid but cunning Trump and dumb as dirt Harris. This hurricane relief fiasco is showing both of them at their worst.

Edited by John Drake

On 10/4/2024 at 10:40 AM, impulse said:

Maybe they should get their talking points straight:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency can meet immediate needs but does not have enough funding to make it through the hurricane season, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters Wednesday.

https://apnews.com/article/hurricane-helene-congress-fema-funding-5be4f18e00ce2b509d6830410cf2c1cb

Immediate needs are different from projected needs? The statement does not confuse me …

49 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Why do I see you on your kneepads in Mar a largo?

Wow that's a mature and intellectual argument, I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people with that one

• Love It 1

On 10/4/2024 at 11:12 AM, Chivas said:

Last night watched a video of Trump at Wisconsin from few days ago barking at a tiny crowd. Completely lost his mind utterly deranged

Absolute utter whackjob and a danger to socirty

Remember when he held up disaster relief to Puerto Rico, but showed up for a photo op and threw rolls of paper towels at the crowds? 20 billion allocated by Congress for 2017 hurricane relief was not released until 3 years later, after an earthquake, right before the 2020 election that he lost. Then he released 17 billion, but stipulated that ...

1. no funds could be spent to repair the electrical grid.
2. Suspended the $15/hr minimum wage for any federally funded relief work.

Or when he refused wildfire aid for California, until he discovered that MAGAT-leaning districts were the most damaged?

On Monday, Trump suggested that Republican Gov. Brian Kemp had been unable to get in touch with Biden regarding relief. But Kemp told reporters that he spoke with Biden the day before and that the president said to “call him directly” if the state has additional needs. “I appreciate that,” said Kemp.

Man of the people, NOT. Twitler is a petty, vindictive, self-serving, serial liar, and sexual predator who wields the taxpayer's money to serve his own selfish goals.  Total scumbag, on par with his deranged supporters.

33 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Which ones?

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Immediate needs are different from projected needs? The statement does not confuse me …

The Hurricane Season ends in 55 days.  That seems immediate.  Helene recovery will be going on well beyond the "hurricane season".  And Mayorkas says FEMA doesn't have enough money to make it through.  While his staff says they can meet immediate needs, he says they can't.  Which is it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2024 at 10:07 AM, Yagoda said:

Bet ya Harris loses NC big. 

I think your unconditional love to DT, is confusing you. According to polls 5th Oct the percentage is 49% to 48%. Is that what you call BIG? I guess most people will have a different opinion about the mentioned size.

2 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Remember when he held up disaster relief to Puerto Rico, but showed up for a photo op and threw rolls of paper towels at the crowds? 20 billion allocated by Congress for 2017 hurricane relief was not released until 3 years later, after an earthquake, right before the 2020 election that he lost. Then he released 17 billion, but stipulated that ...

1. no funds could be spent to repair the electrical grid.
2. Suspended the $15/hr minimum wage for any federally funded relief work.

Or when he refused wildfire aid for California, until he discovered that MAGAT-leaning districts were the most damaged?

On Monday, Trump suggested that Republican Gov. Brian Kemp had been unable to get in touch with Biden regarding relief. But Kemp told reporters that he spoke with Biden the day before and that the president said to “call him directly” if the state has additional needs. “I appreciate that,” said Kemp.

Man of the people, NOT. Twitler is a petty, vindictive, self-serving, serial liar, and sexual predator who wields the taxpayer's money to serve his own selfish goals.  Total scumbag, on par with his deranged supporters.

Note: ALL Trump supporters are scumbags. Scumbag is a special bit of American slang, it's basically a descriptive that means lowest form of life on earth. It's the American equivalent to untermensch, and was famous in the 60s-80s for urban cops to use with the epithet "N....." So folks weren't just one or the other, they were N..Scumbags. See? 70 million scumbags. Scumbags for supporting a political candidate.

All Trump voters are Scumbags. That's why he's gonna win, the alternative is genocidal. Untermensch. Scumbags.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I think your unconditional love to DT, is confusing you. According to polls 5th Oct the percentage is 49% to 48%. Is that what you call BIG? I guess most people will have a different opinion about the mentioned size.

Hey in case you didn't know the votes have been counted yet

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Hey in case you didn't know the votes have been counted yet

As it stands now, according to the polls. They are usually close to the truth, otherwise they wouldn´t make them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

As it stands now, according to the polls. They are usually close to the truth, otherwise they wouldn´t make them.

Yeah they've been absolutely dead on in the past haven't they. 

I want to live in your simple world

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A post with flaming comments to another member has been removed. 

Posts with content from unapproved social media sources have been removed:

General approach and policy.

We maintain a strict policy of accepting links or content only from mainstream and recognized media sources to ensure that information posted by members is both verifiable and trustworthy. 

We strive to remain impartial, prioritizing content that meets these standards and removing content that, in our opinion, does not.

Consequently, we do not accept content from social media platforms unless it originates from a credible, professional, and qualified source. This approach is essential for upholding the integrity and credibility of the information shared within our community."

Facebook is not a recognized media source. 

MAGA Republicans are now lying about the federal response to Hurricane Helene in much the same way they lied about Haitian migrants bringing chaos and disease to Springfield, Ohio. Both disinformation efforts are flat-out lies, and both are designed to demonize immigrants. Immigration was the issue Trump was so eager to run on that he demanded Republican lawmakers reject the strong border bill a bipartisan group of lawmakers had hammered out.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, John Drake said:

But both evils are really, really evil. What to do? Trump should have stayed on the sidelines in this hurricane disaster. But he never learns. However many votes he got for stepping in the middle of it, he probably lost for the same reason. He should just have let Harris prove herself the anti-American radical she is. Our choice in this election is between Stupid but cunning Trump and dumb as dirt Harris. This hurricane relief fiasco is showing both of them at their worst.

I agree somewhat!Trump has many capabilities , experience in dealing with

the Economy & world progressives, hell bent on perpetuating globalization & leftest causes!

He needs to let his surrogates  expose

the corruption involved between illegals getting money that was designated for Fema .

Florida Attorney General:“So you heard they have taken the FEMA emergency food and shelter program and over time siphoned off hundreds of millions of dollars into basically making it an illegal immigrant resettlement program”.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/all-americans-outraged-mayorkas-comments-lack-fema-funds-florida-ag-moody

On 10/4/2024 at 10:55 AM, KhunLA said:

My brother's wife has family there.  Let's just say, she's not happy about the govt assistance or lack of, to be more specific.

Drill baby drill leads to flood baby flood….

why doesn’t trumpeter fund disaster recovery personally if he cares so much for his people given his billion plus wealth?…instead, the rapist and convicted felon starts a go fund me campaign strictly for campaign propaganda…I wonder how much commission he is taking? Better to sell shoes  and bibles to his cult/Fox audience 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah they've been absolutely dead on in the past haven't they. 

I want to live in your simple world

You are welcome. Entrance fee 150 Eur