Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

On 10/3/2024 at 11:18 PM, jerrymahoney said:

However, SSP (The Shelter and Services Program) is a small share of FEMA's overall yearly budget. For the new financial year which began Oct. 1, the agency laid out a need for $33.1 billion.

"These claims are completely false," a DHS spokesperson told Newsweek Thursday, addressing the accusations by Abbott and others. "As Secretary Mayorkas said, FEMA has the necessary resources to meet the immediate needs associated with Hurricane Helene and other disasters.

"The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is a completely separate, appropriated grant program that was authorized and funded by Congress and is not associated in any way with FEMA's disaster-related authorities or funding streams."

However NOTHING: sECRETARY mAYORKAS 🤡  555 lol HAHAHAH hahahaha 

I've got family in NC, Georgia and parents in FLorida, the original article is factual and the lies you spew out does nothing but spread BS. Get your fact from folks it's happening to not the political ranting of a wanta be President and a corrupt administration!

Fact check this as well:

IMG_0197.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, impulse said:

The high point of Jimmy Kimmel's career was "Girls on Trampolines".

It's been a downhill slide ever since.

Oops.  Here's my link:  https://www.vice.com/en/article/the-man-show-jimmy-kimmel-sexist/

Jimmy's ok if you like Trump jokes and I like a good Trump joke. The Man Show was pretty good in it's time - they mainly made fun of themselves. What do you think of Trump saying he wants Late Night hosts punished. Doesn't sound good. Sounds like an attack on free speech to me. 

19 minutes ago, riclag said:

I agree somewhat!Trump has many capabilities , experience in dealing with

the Economy & world progressives, hell bent on perpetuating globalization & leftest causes!

He needs to let his surrogates  expose

the corruption involved between illegals getting money that was designated for Fema .

Florida Attorney General:“So you heard they have taken the FEMA emergency food and shelter program and over time siphoned off hundreds of millions of dollars into basically making it an illegal immigrant resettlement program”.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/all-americans-outraged-mayorkas-comments-lack-fema-funds-florida-ag-moody

Gop House of Representatives impeached  Mayorkas but the dem Controlled Senate wouldn’t bring a trial to the floor of CONGRESS! You would think the Gop members would bring this up in their defense of him asking for more money to fund Fema , especially knowing that they fully funded it already.

“This is an issue of priorities, and the Biden-Harris administration’s are completely backwards. It takes a lot of nerve for Secretary Mayorkas to ask for more money after he and his bosses in the White House fought for roughly $650 million just this year for the Shelter and Services Program. Under Biden and Harris’ leadership, our tax dollars are being used to help facilitate illegal immigration, while many American citizens are left to suffer following natural disasters.”

https://homeland.house.gov/2024/10/04/chairman-green-on-secretary-mayorkas-claims-about-fema-funds-biden-harris-administrations-priorities-are-completely-backwards/

27 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Drill baby drill leads to flood baby flood….

why doesn’t trumpeter fund disaster recovery personally if he cares so much for his people given his billion plus wealth?…instead, the rapist and convicted felon starts a go fund me campaign strictly for campaign propaganda…I wonder how much commission he is taking? Better to sell shoes  and bibles to his cult/Fox audience 

Another leftest opinion rant

• Haha 1

what I read, sometimes, is when 10.000 illegals flock to a small town, all demanding services, for free, housing, hospital visits, 3 meals a day, hotel rooms, etc... the city soon can stop providing services for the actual tax payers and law abiding citizens...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

The Hurricane Season ends in 55 days.  That seems immediate.  Helene recovery will be going on well beyond the "hurricane season".  And Mayorkas says FEMA doesn't have enough money to make it through.  While his staff says they can meet immediate needs, he says they can't.  Which is it?

Then I would think the Republican and Democrat members of a Congress were remiss in not addressing the issue.

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Are Donald Trump's lies, wife cheating, sleeping with prostitutes, grabbing women by the pussy a problem for Republicans?!

Of course not.......those traits pale into insignificance compared to someone's laugh.

🙄

*cackle

• Sad 1