Please delete comments and profile, thank you

Meow1990

Dear Asean Forums, could you please do me the favour and delete my comments as well as my profile? I have tried contacting you, but I am then told to verify my e-mail, and when I does your website gives med an error message.

Kind regards,

Meow1990 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Meow1990 said:

Dear Asean Forums, could you please do me the favour and delete my comments as well as my profile? I have tried contacting you, but I am then told to verify my e-mail, and when I does your website gives med an error message.

Kind regards,

Meow1990 

Just don't ever log on again.   Your account remains.

Kind regards,

Meow1990 

Hang in there, dont be a pussy!.... Oh, I see now.! 

Kind regards,

Meow1990 

Was it something I said? 

It is true that, generally speaking, all posts of a member are not deleted because this would mess up the topics where replies to these posts were made. However, in this particular case, with the exception of the opening post of this topic, all four posts were made in one topic and there were no replies to any of them. Therefore, I have now removed these four posts.