The best toasted ham and cheese Panino sandwich in Bangkok?

Has anyone found a really good proper place for a nice, hearty ham and cheese Panino sandwich in Bangkok where the sandwich is toasted with a nice, generous amount of thinly-sliced ham and some nice, gooey melted cheese dripping out of the sides of the sandwich? 

I'm expecting people are gonna say go to 7-Eleven because their grilled ham and cheese sandwiches gained a lot of notoriety and have become a thing, but I'm looking for the real deal. Nothing processed or made with fake cheese from trans fats, but something authentic, with some nice bread and both quality ham and cheese. 

I assume there are some places that do it right and really specialize in it, but I wouldn't know where they are. Dean & Delucca perhaps? 

If you found any good ones that are worth the effort to track down and devour then please share your insight and experience on the quest for a finely toasted ham and cheese. 

I found the following list of 4 places as possible venues for a really good toasted ham and cheese sandwich, but I'm not personally familiar with any of these places:

1. Maison Eric Kayser

2. Rocket Coffeebar

3. Baker Gonna Bake

4. Casa Lapin

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Has anyone found a really good proper place for a nice, hearty ham and cheese Panino sandwich in Bangkok where the sandwich is toasted with a nice, generous amount of thinly-sliced ham and some nice, gooey melted cheese dripping out of the sides of the sandwich? 

Bangkok is a BIG place, might help if you provide your area.

Meanwhile, Silom Soi 5 has a place called FAT.P Eatery ... the little woman works in that area and brings them home occasionally.

I also like the grilled sandwiches on sourdough at Bartels, live fairly close so get them delivered on Grab.

Now you've gone and made me hungry ... :biggrin:

9abcdaaf_OGQ4NDBiMDUucG5n.webp.eeb2ba8f705afaf0625d3ec64fae78e0.webp

image.jpeg

Edited by expat_4_life