Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

Inderpland

27 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So I'M supposed to prove a bonkers conspiracy theory isn't true?!😂

no, just realise your whole thread is flawed because you democrats have your own whacko conspiracy theories x 10 of those repubs,

pee pee tapes,

russia collusion

vaccine efficiency  

dictator from day 1

end of democracy

putins puppet

bloodbath

injecting bleach

attacking the press

new hitler

schiff telephone quid pro quo

the list of whacko theories is endless.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i'd hazard a guess you are the polar opposite of teens

Actually, I'd wager good money I'm younger than 95% of the MAGA crowd - including you.

You see, for the MAGA voters in general there's one thing your kind don't have on your side and that's time.

32 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

OK. He tried to prevent the lawful and peaceful transfer of power after he lost the election, after having sworn a solemn oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the US of A.

That (and several other things) makes him a traitor.

is that the constitution john kelly, clinton and harris, etc etc want to change, are they also traitors?

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, just realise your whole thread is flawed because you democrats have your own whacko conspiracy theories x 10 of those repubs,

pee pee tapes,

russia collusion

vaccine efficiency  

dictator from day 1

end of democracy

putins puppet

bloodbath

injecting bleach

attacking the press

new hitler

OK, time for the seniors to get their beauty sleep.😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Actually, I'd wager good money I'm younger than 95% of the MAGA crowd - including you.

You see, for the MAGA voters in general there's one thing your kind don't have on your side and that's time.

ii am under 50, i  reckon you are the other side of 60, to be generous

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

ii am under 50, i  reckon you are the other side of 60, to be generous

Suuuuure you are!😂

Won't bother you any further tonite. Catch you when you're fresh(ish) in the morning.👍

Edited by Inderpland

3 hours ago, Rob Browder said:

I also favor peace and USA non-interference in foreign conflicts.  Unfortunately, Trump did not end a single conflict, in which the USA was engaged - after hiring Neocon staff - and he escalated with Russia in Ukraine as POTUS - consistently. 

Obama** refused to send lethal-aid to Ukraine, but Trump did, and has bragged how what he sent was used to kill Russians. 

Trump also withdrew from the INF Treaty on medium-range nuke-capable missiles, which would have been placed in Ukraine, within striking-distance of Moscow.  He also withdrew from the "open skies" treaty.  Dismantling these firewalls to war was "short-sighted," to use a polite term.

Trump never ordered Ukraine to follow the Minsk Agreements, in exchange for receiving aid, which would have prevented the war.  Neither did co-signatories Macron or Merkel - with Merkel admitting later, it was just a ruse to buy time to build up Ukraine's army for war.

Trump increased sanctions on Russia, including blocking the Nord-Stream II pipeline.  That economic bridge to Europe was beneficial to maintaining a reason for peace, as well as keeping energy costs low in Europe (to spite their idiotic "green" energy-policy), to facilitate their (now wrecked) manufacturing base.

** To be fair, the Coup of 2014 with the CIA and Gloria Nuland (Neocon Team I.S.W. / Kagan) was under Obama's watch - I am not a fan.  But he did correctly state that Russia had "escalatory dominance" in Ukraine - why he refused to send lethal-aid - a perspective which has been proven correct.  They also had 'surge capacity' for war-production, which we did/do not.

MY COMMENTS IN CAPS:

I also favor peace and USA non-interference in foreign conflicts.  Unfortunately, Trump did not end a single conflict, in which the USA was engaged - after hiring Neocon staff - and he escalated with Russia in Ukraine as POTUS - consistently. YOU SEEM TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE EU WAS EFFECTIVELY EXPANDING EAST FOR YEARS. 

Obama** refused to send lethal-aid to Ukraine, but Trump did, and has bragged how what he sent was used to kill Russians.

TRUMP ALLOWED A FEW (DEFENSIVE) JAVELINS WHICH WERE ONLY USED AFTER RUSSIA INVADED. 

Trump also withdrew from the INF Treaty on medium-range nuke-capable missiles, which would have been placed in Ukraine, within striking-distance of Moscow. He also withdrew from the "open skies" treaty.  Dismantling these firewalls to war was "short-sighted," to use a polite term. US AND NATO AGREED THAT RUSSIA HAD BROKEN THE TREATY WITH DEPLOYMENT OF THE 9M7W9 CRUISE MISSILE

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49198565

Trump never ordered Ukraine to follow the Minsk Agreements, in exchange for receiving aid, which would have prevented the war.  Neither did co-signatories Macron or Merkel - with Merkel admitting later, it was just a ruse to buy time to build up Ukraine's army for war. 

AS ABOVE, BEFORE THE WAR, US AID WAS MINIMAL. THE MINSK AGREEMENTS (2014) DID NOT ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM, THEY WERE OF POOR TECHNICAL CONTENT AND FAILED TO DIRECTLY INCLUDE AND OBLIGATE RUSSIA. THERE WERE TOO MANY DISPUTES FROM BOTH  SIDES FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS BEFORE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. HOW COULD TRUMP "ORDER" ANY NATION TO FOLLOW ANY AGREEMENT ALREADY IN PIECES????

Trump increased sanctions on Russia, including blocking the Nord-Stream II pipeline.  That economic bridge to Europe was beneficial to maintaining a reason for peace, as well as keeping energy costs low in Europe (to spite their idiotic "green" energy-policy), to facilitate their (now wrecked) manufacturing base. THERE WERE EU COUNTRIES FOR AND AGAINST THIS. 

** To be fair, the Coup of 2014 with the CIA and Gloria Nuland (Neocon Team I.S.W. / Kagan) was under Obama's watch - I am not a fan.  But he did correctly state that Russia had "escalatory dominance" in Ukraine - why he refused to send lethal-aid - a perspective which has been proven correct.  They also had 'surge capacity' for war-production, which we did/do not. TROUBLE WITH THAT IS THAT INITIAL WEAKNESS THAT UKRAINE WAS LEFT EVEN MORE VULNERABLE .... AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

OH, AND RUSSSIA DID NOT INVADE UA UNTIL BIDEN WAS POTUS. THE DONBAS AND CRIMEA OCCUPATIONS WERE UNDER OBAMA. 

Edited by nauseus
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i haven't seen all thats been said, i have however posted a video that proved weather modification was is a thing, so she was at least partially correct, to what extent it can be done now, who knows, certainly not us minions, it would be top secret military stuff and instantly become a 'conspiracy theory'. cant you offer proof otherwise?

Why do you bother going down this track. She was clearly being mischievous and lame suggesting that the deep state or similar may have had a role in causing the hurricane. Even if there is some work been done on influencing weather it clearly wasn't the case here so why not admit like the rest of us that she's a silly duffer and concentrate on more relevant issues. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Thumbs Up 2

all these left wing, democrat, acronym sufferers posts/threads that aim to discredit, mock and acttack the republicans, right, Trump and maga are great for shooting themselves in the foot, on a global stage.

just as Trump did with Springfield, the attention it gets brings it all out into the open.. here is another of clip of many that are now proving that the US gov has been involved in weather manipulation for decades, to what extent is has progressed too, who knows.... well done MGT.!

• Haha 1

Trump says lots of stupid things, yes.  He never suggested "injecting bleach," as some claimed, but what he did say at that press-conference showed he could not pass Biology 101. 

But he did say this and it is verbatim................"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Which shows that he is a dumb as a bag of rocks!!

16 minutes ago, nauseus said:

MY COMMENTS IN CAPS:

I also favor peace and USA non-interference in foreign conflicts.  Unfortunately, Trump did not end a single conflict, in which the USA was engaged - after hiring Neocon staff - and he escalated with Russia in Ukraine as POTUS - consistently. YOU SEEM TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE EU WAS EFFECTIVELY EXPANDING EAST FOR YEARS. 

TRUMP ALLOWED A FEW (DEFENSIVE) JAVELINS WHICH WERE ONLY USED AFTER RUSSIA INVADED. 

Trump also withdrew from the INF Treaty on medium-range nuke-capable missiles, which would have been placed in Ukraine, within striking-distance of Moscow. He also withdrew from the "open skies" treaty.  Dismantling these firewalls to war was "short-sighted," to use a polite term. US AND NATO AGREED THAT RUSSIA HAD BROKEN THE TREATY WITH DEPLOYMENT OF THE 9M7W9 CRUISE MISSILE

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49198565

AS ABOVE, BEFORE THE WAR, US AID WAS MINIMAL. THE MINSK AGREEMENTS (2014) DID NOT ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM, THEY WERE OF POOR TECHNICAL CONTENT AND FAILED TO DIRECTLY INCLUDE AND OBLIGATE RUSSIA. THERE WERE TOO MANY DISPUTES FROM BOTH  SIDES FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS BEFORE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. HOW COULD TRUMP "ORDER" ANY NATION TO FOLLOW ANY AGREEMENT ALREADY IN PIECES????

Trump increased sanctions on Russia, including blocking the Nord-Stream II pipeline.  That economic bridge to Europe was beneficial to maintaining a reason for peace, as well as keeping energy costs low in Europe (to spite their idiotic "green" energy-policy), to facilitate their (now wrecked) manufacturing base. THERE WERE EU COUNTRIES FOR AND AGAINST THIS. 

** To be fair, the Coup of 2014 with the CIA and Gloria Nuland (Neocon Team I.S.W. / Kagan) was under Obama's watch - I am not a fan.  But he did correctly state that Russia had "escalatory dominance" in Ukraine - why he refused to send lethal-aid - a perspective which has been proven correct.  They also had 'surge capacity' for war-production, which we did/do not. TROUBLE WITH THAT IS THAT INITIAL WEAKNESS THAT UKRAINE WAS LEFT EVEN MORE VULNERABLE .... AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

OH, AND RUSSSIA DID NOT INVADE UA UNTIL BIDEN WAS POTUS. THE DONBAS AND CRIMEA OCCUPATIONS WERE UNDER OBAMA. 

Thank you for the detailed reply.

I am aware of when Russia entered the ongoing conflict, which began with the Coup in 2014.  Ukraine was (again) violating Minsk, by shelling Donbass - as they had over and over - but, this time, clearly preparing for another offensive.  

The Minsk agreement was binding on Ukraine and the "breakaway" areas, which had refused to accept the anti-ethnic-Russian Coup'd government installed.  It was only "in pieces" because Ukraine refused to honor it.  And, again, Merkel ADMITTED it was just a ruse from the start, after she left her PM position.

As to the "EU"  trade-block - the issue was that they wanted Ukraine to join, but Russia said this would invalidate their free-trade agreement with Ukraine by allowing European products to flow through.  The then-president of Ukraine was aware that wrecking their huge and beneficial trade-relationship with Russia was not a good option, and began to look for a middle-ground.  The coup was launched at this point.

NATO expansion was something else entirely, and Ukraine's stated intent to join NATO - plus saying they wanted nukes - was a huge escalation.

As to the INF treaty - those so-called "defensive" missiles can easily become both offensive and nuclear.  From your linked-article:

Russia denied the accusation and President Putin said it was a pretext for the US to leave the pact.

Forgive me if I do not trust "We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole" Pompeo's word on this - from the same "intelligence" which put non-existent WMDs in Iraq to start that war. 

Russia claimed the maximum firing range is 480 kilometers and, as the fuel cannot be changed in the field, the produced missiles could not be modified to a higher range.  They even offered the USA to come inspect, which was rebuffed.

The USA had no business meddling in the Nord-Stream-II pipeline - was primarily between Germany and Russia, and other EU states could deal with Germany on it.  You could point out, "Well, at least Trump didn't blow it up" - which is true.

As to the lethal aid - it was much more than just the Javelins:
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2019/09/25/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-us-aid-package-to-ukraine-that-trump-delayed/

... and Javelins are not necessarily "defensive," any more than their tank / APC targets are - though both can be used for defense.

My primary point, is that Trump ran on a peace platform, and delivered exactly nothing of the sort.  There was some hope with N-Korea, but he blew that up by hiring infamous arch-neocon Bolton, who wrecked that hope by saying we would handle them "Like Libya" (see how that worked out for Gadaffi).

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

But he did say this and it is verbatim................"...

Which shows that he is a dumb as a bag of rocks!!

I doubt he can read beyond a 4th grade level, yet he actively-meddled in the FDA's approval process (and bragged about it).   We need to shame-force presidential-candidates to take the GRE or similar.

Trump says lots of stupid things, yes.  He never suggested "injecting bleach," as some claimed, but what he did say at that press-conference showed he could not pass Biology 101. 

Trump never mentioned Ivermecitin - to this day, that I have seen.  Note that HCQ was called a "curative" in leaked govt-documents from April 2020**, and it is quite possible then-president Trump learned this, while it was still classified.

One can see/review all of the medical studies for these and other substances, here - you be the judge of what actually worked, and did not.  Make a mental-note of which were "on patent" and "off patent" - and which were actively-used, vs what was shown to actually work / not-work:

https://c19early.org/

Also an early study using HCQ, used to discredit it, was pulled by the Lancet for fraud:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine/truly-sorry-scientists-pull-panned-lancet-study-of-trump-touted-drug-idUSKBN23B31W/

Trump announced to the press that he quit taking HCQ two weeks in, after it was demonized by that later-retracted study.  The smear-study had served its purpose.

** This information was leaked by a member of the USMC, and remarked upon by Senator Ron Johnson here:
https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/1/senator-johnson-demands-answers-from-dod-on-disclosure-about-covid-19-origins-and-early-treatment

As isaid previously, he is plain dumb..............

New study shows ivermectin lacks meaningful benefits in COVID-19 treatment....

Despite early studies suggesting potential, the PRINCIPLE trial's findings – published in the Journal of Infection - indicate that ivermectin does not lead to clinically significant improvements in COVID-19 recovery times, hospital admissions, or mortality rates. While a modest two-day reduction in symptom duration, from 16 days to 14 days, was observed, this did not translate into clinically meaningful benefits or improvements in longer-term health outcomes.  

The researchers conclude that ivermectin should not be prescribed as a treatment for COVID-19 in such populations and recommend against conducting further trials on ivermectin for this purpose. 

https://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/news/new-study-shows-ivermectin-lacks-meaningful-benefits-in-covid-19-treatment

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. 
  • The FDA has determined that currently available clinical trial data do not demonstrate that ivermectin is effective against COVID 19 in humans. 

Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/hydroxychloroquine-treatment-covid-19/art-20555331

Best that he stays on the golf course where he can cheat and lie and no-one cares.

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

pee pee tapes,

russia collusion

vaccine efficiency  

dictator from day 1

end of democracy

putins puppet

bloodbath

injecting bleach

attacking the press

new hitler

russia collusion.....proven

vaccine efficiency ......it was never touted as the 100% cure 

dictator from day 1.........trump's words

end of democracy.....with trump; yes

putins puppet.......read and weep:  A new book by the journalist Bob Woodward also reports that Donald Trump, while still in office, secretly sent Vladimir Putin what were then rare Covid-19 test machines for the Russian leader’s personal use.

Former President Donald Trump has secretly spoken with President Vladimir Putin of Russia as many as seven times since leaving office, even as he was pressuring Republicans to block military aid to Ukraine to fight Russian invaders, according to a new book by journalist Bob Woodward.

The book also reports that Trump, while still in office early during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, secretly sent Putin what were then rare Abbott Point of Care test machines for the Russian’s personal use.

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

The book also reports that Trump, while still in office early during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, secretly sent Putin what were then rare Abbott Point of Care test machines for the Russian’s personal use.

Oh my Godddd! Did he? That's, that's... Outright.. Well... Almost... My God... I'm so shocked... 

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

all these left wing, democrat, acronym sufferers posts/threads that aim to discredit, mock and acttack the republicans, right, Trump and maga are great for shooting themselves in the foot, on a global stage.

just as Trump did with Springfield, the attention it gets brings it all out into the open.. here is another of clip of many that are now proving that the US gov has been involved in weather manipulation for decades, to what extent is has progressed too, who knows.... well done MGT.!

B.S.!

Nothing secret about project Citrus, it was publicly known from the 50s. And it was about cloud seeding.

In 1952, General Electric published its own "History of Project Cirrus", compiled by Barrington Havens of G.E.'s public relations department.

https://archives.albany.edu/description/catalog/ua902-010aspace_5ffdd0d7156d14616da5066f040d4f1f

Hey there fellow patriots.  I read that Trump has opened his doors at Mar-A-Lago for the MAGA movement to take shelter from the hurricane.  Pass it on to all your friends.

Edited by shdmn