Where can you sell things online in Thailand

connda

Where can you sell thing online in Thailand on a site that supports English language?  If the site is specific to musical instruments, even better.

Edited by connda

30 minutes ago, connda said:

Where can you sell things online in Thailand 

Depends what you want to sell. 

DM me with your details, I'll get back to you with a DARK WEB link, the underground internet. Only joking 😂

Be more specific mate, what do you want to sell? 

Freelance 

https://www.thaifriendly.com/et/#!/out/

https://tinder.com/

got some photos? 😎

😎

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Depends what you want to sell. 

DM me with your details, I'll get back to you with a DARK WEB link, the underground internet. Only joking 😂

Be more specific mate, what do you want to sell? 

I'm up for your misses, got some photos? 😎

Where can you sell thing online in Thailand on a site that supports English language?  If the site is specific to musical instruments, even better.

1 minute ago, connda said:

Oki Doki. Any one specific to music instruments are hard to find. What you have is:

Bahtsold | Thailand's Premium Used & New Classifieds Site

Also a group on Facebook for expats: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BangkokClassifiedsForum

Kaidee | แพลตฟอร์มซื้อ-ขายของออนไลน์ชั้นนำของประเทศไทย

www.Buy-Sell-Th.com - Thailands biggest free marketplace for classifieds

≥ Marketplace Thailand • Buy, Sell, Find It All!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Facebook marketplace is the best 

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Look on Facebook for interest groups or as suggested use their "marketplace" .

Yeah, Facebook marketplace is huge, and could be good. But, unfortunately there is too much scams there today as well as leads trying to get sellers into malware and phishing groups to continue the chat. I have totally stopped using it, as it´s creating more problem and danger than it´s worth.

34 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, Facebook marketplace is huge, and could be good. But, unfortunately there is too much scams there today as well as leads trying to get sellers into malware and phishing groups to continue the chat. I have totally stopped using it, as it´s creating more problem and danger than it´s worth.

You are over playing it, he is selling remember, it's the sellers who are potential scammers, so doesn't apply to him

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

You are over playing it, he is selling remember, it's the sellers who are potential scammers, so doesn't apply to him

Did you read that I posted that they also trick seller into groups to talk more with dangerous links? That´s how it is. Facebook is no longer a place to recommend. Terribly bad security for their users.