Thai High-Risk Groups Urged to Get Covid-19 Boosters

webfact

3 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

9th in what?? 3 years??? Can someone explain this utter madness to me? How long do they 'claim' they offer protection???? 2 months??? Well....everyone I know that got these shots got Covid...THANK GOD they did....or I am SURE they would all be dead....BwahahahahaHAHAHAAAA!!!

We know, your feel feels say vaccines bad. However, it is very simple if you have even the most basic understanding of how respiratory viruses and vaccines work, I mean, wait till you find out how often you have to have a flu vaccine. And yes, millions of people did die, the data is very clear about how the Covid vaccine massively reduced hospital intakes and serious complications, including death. But your feel feels, right? 

• Agree 1

Always good to follow the science and read lots of studies so we can understand why our government suggests we do certain things to keep us safe. It's always for our best interests. (or profit). Anyway I particularly appreciate the study that was done with either using parachutes or just empty back packs while jumping out of a plane. It made no difference for either one. The plane was on the ground. Although some may have gotten sprained ankles from the weight of the parachute.

https://www.bmj.com/content/363/bmj.k5094

Edited by 300sd

On 10/13/2024 at 6:17 PM, connda said:

Shhhhh.  Pfizer and the CDC say there is no such thing as natural immunity.  It's disinformation!

Absolute rubbish, neither say that, and you do know vaccines train your natural immunity, right? Come on, you do know the real basic science about this... oh wait. 

On 10/12/2024 at 10:29 PM, john donson said:

my question is, how did people survive for tens of thousands of year without all these shots ?

They didn't - they died. Millions and millions of them died of diseases that are now easily prevented. 

Edited by khunjeff

8 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

and facts don't care about your feelings. 

Sometimes the facts do though. I felt at the beginning that mRNA vaccines might be dangerous i.e. cause harm. The consequential FACTS has shown my "feelings" to be the correct.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, VBF said:

Well if we're comparing, I'm having my 6th on Monday, (original and boosters.) along with my annual 'flu vaccination

I'm in UK and at age 69, the NHS recommends seasonal vacs - no reason not to.

Now bring on the conspiracy plonkers - I see we've already had one! 😆

Conspiracy?  My daughter in law was required to get jabbed by the US GOVERNMENT, or lose her job at the TSA.  Two days later she couldn't stay at work.  Messed her up for over 2 months. Read Pfizer web site. Note that to this day their vaccine "IS NOT APPROVED FOR GENERAL USE" by the FDA OR CDC but it's for "EMERGENCY USE ONLY".  They've made over $100 BILLION. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/13/2024 at 9:29 AM, john donson said:

don't listen that the mrna might eventually fuse with your cells, conspiracy right...

you are talking utter bs, but I guess I would rather listen to actual experts and not some random dude on Aseannow 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Joebuzzz said:

Conspiracy?  My daughter in law was required to get jabbed by the US GOVERNMENT, or lose her job at the TSA.  Two days later she couldn't stay at work.  Messed her up for over 2 months. Read Pfizer web site. Note that to this day their vaccine "IS NOT APPROVED FOR GENERAL USE" by the FDA OR CDC but it's for "EMERGENCY USE ONLY".  They've made over $100 BILLION. 

amazing how anti-vaxxers always "know someone" 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Sometimes the facts do though. I felt at the beginning that mRNA vaccines might be dangerous i.e. cause harm. The consequential FACTS has shown my "feelings" to be the correct.

No they haven't, I have yet to see a shred of evidence, other than random anecdotes to say mRNA vaccines are dangerous -no studies, no reports (other than debunked bs ones), nothing, zilch 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

No they haven't, I have yet to see a shred of evidence, other than random anecdotes to say mRNA vaccines are dangerous -no studies, no reports (other than debunked bs ones), nothing, zilch 

This took me 30 seconds to find.

Japan’s health ministry admitted to a second “undeniable” causal relationship between a COVID-19 vaccination and death after a hitherto healthy teenager was found unresponsive following a third inoculation against the novel coronavirus.

According to a paper by a research team from Tokushima University, which conducted a judicial autopsy at the request of Tokushima prefectural police, the girl received the mRNA vaccine manufactured by Pfizer Inc. of the United States last August.

She developed a fever the following day, which subsided in the evening. After going to bed, she awoke temporarily and complained of breathing difficulties. The next day, her family noticed she had stopped breathing.

Forty-five hours after the vaccination, the girl was confirmed dead.

https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/14969010

Of course information is not always easy to find on Google as negative articles get buried. You probably still believe it came from a wet market so nothing will change your mind. You obviously fully believe in what you have and are still being told through the legacy media. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Joebuzzz said:

Sympathy to your daughter of course BUT she is part of a tiny minority adversely affected by  such vaccinations. I know that doesn't help or comfort you or her, but without the vaccinations, we'd all still be in lockdown. Sorry, but it's true.

6 minutes ago, VBF said:

Sympathy to your daughter of course BUT she is part of a tiny minority adversely affected by  such vaccinations. I know that doesn't help or comfort you or her, but without the vaccinations, we'd all still be in lockdown. Sorry, but it's true.

Do you think it was the vaccine that evolved the virus from the Delta strain to the Omicron strain or was it actually the transmission of Delta throughout populations that caused the virus to evolve? Thankfully it evolved into what is essentially a moderate, non-fatal virus for the majority of people with most people having been exposed and having levels of natural immunity.

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Do you think it was the vaccine that evolved the virus from the Delta strain to the Omicron strain or was it actually the transmission of Delta throughout populations that caused the virus to evolve? Thankfully it evolved into what is essentially a moderate, non-fatal virus for the majority of people with most people having been exposed and having levels of natural immunity.

Not quite sure what you're asking, but I agree with your last sentence. 

Kudos to Thailand for recommending it just to high risk groups.  Back home, they're recommending it to all ages.

As for me, I still haven't recovered from the debilitating effects of my 2nd Pfizer in March of 2021.  So they'd have to hold a gun to my head to get a 3rd into me.  Or any mRNA product, for that matter.