Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

maybe most of the girls are like that.

maybe if you have sex with too many people, you lose the ability to have any emotional bond.

Damaged people meeting each other. Birds of a feather.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The  evidence  about you is there for all to see, ie your continual and pathetic denials.  Now perhaps in the great legal tradition, you would like to disclose the evidence you have regarding me and everybody else you feel fit to criticise,   

If the cap fits....

Otherwise why are you feeling triggered? You must feel that I'm referring to you.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

It's not just what you do, but the way that you do it. You have some growing up of your own to do.

Can you explain that to me please?I have no idea what you are talking about or maybe i am too young to understand?

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

Can you explain that to me please?I have no idea what you are talking about or maybe i am too young to understand?

I mean that you cannot expect people to not have a feeling/perspective/reaction. 

If you step in a great steaming pile of dog poo, you have a reaction to that. You try to get it off your shoes asap. You might feel a bit icky. Normal. Similarly if we see an old man with a very young/small girl. It's absolutely normal to have reactions and viewpoints. It's great that we are able to express them and to discuss. That IS grown up behaviour.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, NowNow said:

If the cap fits....

Otherwise why are you feeling triggered? You must feel that I'm referring to you.

Not triggered at all , you have made quite a few seeping generalisations about the morals and behaviour of others . All in some sort of twisted attempt to appear somewhat more virtuous than everybody else.  I just find that rather amusing and more than a little nauseating 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

I mean that you cannot expect people to not have a feeling/perspective/reaction. 

If you step in a great steaming pile of dog poo, you have a reaction to that. You try to get it off your shoes asap. You might feel a bit icky. Normal. Similarly if we see an old man with a very young/small girl. It's absolutely normal to have reactions and viewpoints. It's great that we are able to express them and to discuss. That IS grown up behaviour.

It is not grown up behaviour at all. it is the actions of the sanctimonious self righteous holier than thou brigade. that historically are generally proven to be the most perverted of all. The catholic church and its followers  being a typical example

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Not triggered at all , you have made quite a few seeping generalisations about the morals and behaviour of others . All in some sort of twisted attempt to appear somewhat more virtuous than everybody else.  I just find that rather amusing and more than a little nauseating 

Of course you were triggered. That's why you became abusive. 

Of course they are generalisations. I'm not going to attack any one person's life. So we keep it general. But it seemed to touch you more than anyone else.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

I wrote exactly what I meant. I've perused forums over the years and know exactly what I'm talking about.

Well if you consider yourself to be "educated" from your trolling on other forums, then further discussion is pointless.  Why did you not mention the source of your self perceived knowledge ?   You could have saved us all a lot of time.  Now run along

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

It is not grown up behaviour at all. it is the actions of the sanctimonious self righteous holier than thou brigade. that historically are generally proven to be the most perverted of all. The catholic church and its followers  being a typical example

Oh dear...you seem outraged because some might view you as a lowlife. You aren't going to change their minds with that behaviour.

• Sad 2

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Well if you consider yourself to be "educated" from your trolling on other forums, then further discussion is pointless.  Why did you not mention the source of your self perceived knowledge ?   You could have saved us all a lot of time.  Now run along

Why so angry @Bday Prang? There's no 'us', it's just you. Haven't you noticed?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much..

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The term "sexpat" was almost certainly coined by a man hating bull dyke of a western feminist.  It applies to anybody travelling abroad for the purpose of having sex with a foreign woman

The "distinguishing features" you mention were not part of the original description.   those adjectives have been added by other sexpats ( like @NowNow)    in a pathetic attempt to set themselves up on their  moralising soapbox . and distance themselves from others who actually have more in common with him than he cares to admit 

Missed the point.There is no question of moralizing as my post made very clear.The attributes simply identify the sexpat type as a stroll in Pattaya,Upper Sukhumvit and their other haunts will quickly confirm.Essentially it's a question of class.

7 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Oh dear...you seem outraged because some might view you as a lowlife. You aren't going to change their minds with that behaviour.

The only person accusing others of being lowlifes appears to be changing tack , now its "some" who may view me as a lowlife.   Oh god how will I sleep tonight?

2 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Missed the point.There is no question of moralizing as my post made very clear.The attributes simply identify the sexpat type as a stroll in Pattaya,Upper Sukhumvit and their other haunts will quickly confirm.Essentially it's a question of class.

There are plenty of others who don't fit your description banging foreign women over here and in many other places. All are sexpats ,  Nothing to do with class, 

Someone in this thread mentioned ordinary tourists coming to Pattaya, looking for temples culture etc.  I would say those people are lost and they probably could benefit from Google maps. 

The reason that Thailand is such a wonderful place is that it was never colonized by Christians.  Judge not that you be not judged never figured very prominently in their actual day-to-day religion.  

I think the definition of sexpat is a man who lives in a foreign country.  

Every man I have ever known has an interest in sex. Even if because of age or medicines or operations or whatever he can't participate, he still wants to hear about it.  

The Thai people though very conservative in some ways are very liberal in others and there is a realism that having a relationship of any sort for however long with a farang is highly likely to increase their standard of living.  

As an American, I have learned a great deal from the Thai people and have much much more to learn. I like most Americans am loud, obnoxious and impatient. Luckily the Thai people are the opposite of those.

I have only been coming here for 20 years so I don't know what it was like before And I have been lucky enough to have never met anyone here complaining about other foreigners having sex.  But in weird cultures around the world like American evangelist there is a desire to label everyone else as a pervert, probably because their ministers never engage in sex.   And if you're stupid enough to believe that, then please send me some money because God wants me to have a private jet.

When I was growing up there was an expression which was live and let live.  If someone wants to label me a sexpat let them go ahead and do that. 

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The only person accusing others of being lowlifes appears to be changing tack , now its "some" who may view me as a lowlife.   Oh god how will I sleep tonight?

That's the topic 😊 Some will think you a lowlife, some will join you.... it's just a discussion...on the Internet. Why freak out?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Why so angry @Bday Prang? There's no 'us', it's just you. Haven't you noticed?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much..

accusing somebody of being angry when clearly they are not is an obvious way of admitting defeat. I respect your honesty,  but as for protesting to much you are a perfect example, with your endless denials and b/s scenarios. 

You are clearly a monger but in denial and with  such serious hang ups you are unable to enjoy yourself. Admitting this to yourself would be a good start

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

I don't have anything in common with filthy sexpats who inhabit bars.

Is your problem with sexpats or the behaviour stereotypes associated with them? Justin Bieber is a 'sex tourist'. He also doesn't want for affection from the opposite sex. Presumably you have no problem with Justin, since he can get a woman any time he likes? Or is it rather the case that you struggle to articulate exactly what your problem is, so resort to generic (often incorrect) stereotypes?

4 minutes ago, NowNow said:

That's the topic 😊 Some will think you a lowlife, some will join you.... it's just a discussion...on the Internet. Why freak out?

Who's freaking out?     I'm giggling to myself  at your child like replies,  As another member has just pointed out ,   your posts are nauseating and you have attempted to hijack this thread.  I would say you are at least a borderline narcissist 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

As opposed to illegitimate relationships ?   And just who decides whether a relationship is legitimate or not?

Oh silly me , that would be you presumably.  

Immigration ask to see a marriage cert, your kids birth cert, and photos taken around your home. If it's proof enough of a legit relationship to them, it's good enough for me.

Did mine last week, so I'm good for another year now.

8 minutes ago, JK-Trilly said:

After reading many of your nauseating posts that dominate and attempt to highjack this topic, I can only come to the single conclusion that you are an angry and frustrated sexpat and part time sex tourist. What a shame. 

That's some interesting logic you have there. Almost as impressive as your ability to spell hijack.

Another quality sex  tourist it seems.

My posts are on topic. How about yours?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Who's freaking out?     I'm giggling to myself  at your child like replies,  As another member has just pointed out ,   your posts are nauseating and you have attempted to hijack this thread.  I would say you are at least a borderline narcissist 

You mean another sex tourist....

Giggling? That's child like isn't it? 😊

You seem ANGRY 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I would say you are at least a borderline narcissist 

I would say you are being way too polite. He's a sociopath with obsessive compulsive disorder, combined with delusions and a very confused sense of self. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Post a new photo of your bowling alley. 

There's no point because I got rid of most this morning and yesterday ....  so now there's only about 16 bottles.   Have to do some housework sometimes ....  haha

• Haha 1