Is there new Covid cases in Thailand?

GypsyT

There still are those who don't believe Covid is for real...

You can't cure stupidity.

I lost 4 good friends for Covid and two are in poor heath since infection. Lungs are gone 75%.

I was in bed for 4 months first time (got in Thailand and took the last flight by Norwegian to EU) and 2 months the second. The 3rd one wasn't that hard but after effects are with me for ever.

So YES, I go to get it. I was hesitant because I got the 3rd right after Covid shot. The doc said "That's the way meds work - you get the covid and body builds resistance".

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GypsyT said:

There still are those who don't believe Covid is for real...

You can't cure stupidity.

I lost 4 good friends for Covid and two are in poor heath since infection. Lungs are gone 75%.

I was in bed for 4 months first time (got in Thailand and took the last flight by Norwegian to EU) and 2 months the second. The 3rd one wasn't that hard but after effects are with me for ever.

So YES, I go to get it. I was hesitant because I got the 3rd right after Covid shot. The doc said "That's the way meds work - you get the covid and body builds resistance".

Did you have your vaccinations and booster shots?

51 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

Did you have your vaccinations and booster shots?

Yes, both. I took all as fast as I could. 3 times in total, so far.

PS. Doc was very surprised when I got Covid second time.

So, when they say "you are OK if you have had it" didn't work.

Edited by GypsyT

1 hour ago, novacova said:

That is your choice, understand what it is that is going into your body before accepting. Me, I’ll let my immune system function through whatever before any mRNA frankenvax goes swimming around in my body disrupting the immune system.

See post #3

13 hours ago, Lorry said:

That's just a lie,on the same level like "covid is caused by 5G"

Yes.

But I have never seen a covid denier or unvaccinated covid patient who did follow through with this. 

On the contrary,  once they got covid, they have the same sense of entitlement to get the best possible treatment (it's not about paying 

bills) that made them shout "ME! ME! ME!" when they refused all prevention,  including vaccines. Selfish, inconsiderate bunch of snowflakes. 

So you must have seen lots of people dying acting like this? I seriously doubt you worked in a position during Covid to witness such events and what you say is probably heresay or gossip. 

25 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

He did not refuse vaccination out of selfishness but out of fear brought on by anti-vax propaganda.

A well-off farang I know used his connections to get one of the first vaccinations available here, one of those reserved for the slum dwellers of Khlong Toey, where covid was rampant.

After he got his third shot, he started to tell people not to get vaccinated,  because everybody vaccinated would die within 3 years. 

Edited by Lorry
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I have personally seen people die, horribly, as a direct result of refusing COVID vaccination. Including an AN board member, greatly influenced by online misinformation. He did not refuse vaccination out of selfishness but out of fear brought on by anti-vax propaganda.

I am also curious. If what you say was misinformation causing his decision not to get it. Then why even now reports come out about misinformation given by the manufacturers about side effects? Why are people having problems now due to their vaccination previously? 

26 minutes ago, Lorry said:

A well-off farang I know used his connections to get one of the first vaccinations available here, one of those reserved for the slum dwellers of Khlong Toey, where covid was rampant.

After he got his third shot, he started to tell people not to get vaccinated,  because everybody vaccinated would die within 3 years. 

I still stand by my opinion. Although I have gotten forced 3 vaccines. I would not take another until they really know and tell everyone the benefits and hazards to taking it with tested and proven studies that are not biased. 

And surely would not allow my kids to take one until they are old enough to make that decision themselves. 

46 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

And surely would not allow my kids to take one until they are old enough to make that decision themselves. 

I bet this apply to seat belts and helmets too.... you should get "Father of the Year" award.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

ahh so you saw one... that does not mean all or even many or most.. You base our opinion on one event only. Also, you have no idea if that person had gotten the vaccine if he would have lived or died. So you base your opinion on one event without knowing i he would have died even with the vaccine, which so many other people did die even with the vaccine. 

You really make me vomit. 

What knowledge do YOU have?

The usual conspiracy crap from YouTube,  your "research" from Google, or, even better, Telegram?

Yes, we all know, covid was invented by Dr Fauci, who is really Satan in disguise, and who used Bill Gates's money to build all this  5G. Tomorrow I go to saw my head off, so they can extract the chip Bill Gates implanted remotely.  You want to join me? 9.30am at the main gate of the Institute of Patholgy?

Edited by Lorry

12 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I got 3 shots and the interesting thing is I later tested positive twice but had zero symptoms. Zilch.

that means, the vaccine worked,  you got infected but not sick. 

People with the vaccine have died or have had other short or long term side effects.

But people without the vaccine, have met similar fate.

Nobody can really say what's the best choice for others.

It's up to you but the best method would be to avoid overcrowded places and to wear a mask if in such places like airports etc. But again even people wearing masks have been known to get it so at the end of the day, it's a bit somewhat a matter of luck.

p.s. I got me 2 shots in 2020 but never again but again what's my choice could be the wrong choice for another.

As for the tests, I once came out positive and the next day I took another test as I needed the pass, it camed out negative in a different testing lab...

Edited by Sigmund

1 hour ago, Maybole said:

Where can you get a free vaccination?

may I add some more to your question: 

"Where can you/I get a vaccine for the latest stem of CoVid-19?" (free or not)

Sh*t-loads of vaccines stored all over Europe proudly purchased by crooked Ursula are outdated and useless for new kid on the block. They now have to discard millions of vials and cook new one. 

Going to get interesting!

Autumn is in full in Northern hemisphere >>> seasonal SARS will spread all over and late spawn down to Asia.