Is there new Covid cases in Thailand?

GypsyT

4 hours ago, dddave said:

A friend in Pattaya was diagnosed with Covid 3 weeks ago.  He had to drive to Bangkok to get Paxlovid, about B24,000 at Bangkok Hospital.  The Paxlovid seemed to work and he began to feel normal in a weeks time, no more fatigue after 2 weeks.

Normally, BPH has stock, about 27,000. 

(Right now, for instance, they have it)

On 10/13/2024 at 12:31 PM, Lorry said:

A well-off farang I know used his connections to get one of the first vaccinations available here, one of those reserved for the slum dwellers of Khlong Toey, where covid was rampant.

After he got his third shot, he started to tell people not to get vaccinated,  because everybody vaccinated would die within 3 years. 

Guess he was wrong.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Covid will remain until it is eradicated which is unlikely same as the common Flu virus. We accept what Flu is and is accepted. Covid is the same treat it as you would treat flu. The flu jab does not stop you catching flu same as a covid jab so don't be worried catching Covid just take your jab if offered.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Covid will remain until it is eradicated which is unlikely same as the common Flu virus. We accept what Flu is and is accepted. Covid is the same treat it as you would treat flu. The flu jab does not stop you catching flu same as a covid jab so don't be worried catching Covid just take your jab if offered.

The differences between covid and influenza are:

Covid still is more deadly for vulnerable groups (which include most AN members).

Covid19 is easier transmitted than influenza. 

There is long covid,  but there is no long flu.

Otherwise,  you are right. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Guess he was wrong.

He is still alive,  after more than 3 years. 

I asked him how that could be possible,  but somehow he wasn't interested in the subject. 

On 10/13/2024 at 7:54 AM, thesetat2013 said:

ahh so you saw one... that does not mean all or even many or most.. You base our opinion on one event only. Also, you have no idea if that person had gotten the vaccine if he would have lived or died. So you base your opinion on one event without knowing i he would have died even with the vaccine, which so many other people did die even with the vaccine. 

Indeed. Nobody regrets not taking it.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

How you can be so thick-skinned that you can say this, after Sheryl mentioned the member who did regret it, is beyond me.

People like you and thesetat don't grasp that there is a reality beyond their keyboard. The internet and stupid words are not the reality.  And in reality,  millions have died. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

You really make me vomit. 

What knowledge do YOU have?

The usual conspiracy crap from YouTube,  your "research" from Google, or, even better, Telegram?

Yes, we all know, covid was invented by Dr Fauci, who is really Satan in disguise, and who used Bill Gates's money to build all this  5G. Tomorrow I go to saw my head off, so they can extract the chip Bill Gates implanted remotely.  You want to join me? 9.30am at the main gate of the Institute of Patholgy?

aww.... does it hurt your feelings that someone does not completely agree with you? Vomit all you want.. It is probably from the vaccines you took... Who knows because surely the doctors now avoid blaming anything that could have been a symptom of the vaccines. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

millions have died. 

Millions die each and every year  it is "natural" for human beings to die.

Did they die with the dreaded lurgy or as a direct result of dreaded lurgy ?  that is one  question, the other is  would they have died with or from the dreaded lurgy  if the did or did not  inject a concoction into themself ?

New study just out...shocking findings.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2024.05.20.24306810v1.full.pdf

https://slaynews.com/news/study-million-children-heart-damage-found-covid-vaxxed-kids/

A major study involving 1.7 million children has found that heart damage only appeared in children who had received Covid mRNA vaccines.

Not a single unvaccinated child in the group suffered from heart-related problems.

In addition, the researchers note zero children from the entire group, vaccinated or unvaccinated, died from COVID-19.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Wrong.. I regret taking it... My wife as well.. Along with many people I know in the US. The vaccine has caused many side effects that has made prolonged suffering for them. That is a surety. Whether the vaccine prevents you from dying?  The mortality rate was reduced only with a vaccine but even that can be attributed to a person own body systems fighting the virus and medical care given at the time. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Lorry said:

How you can be so thick-skinned that you can say this, after Sheryl mentioned the member who did regret it, is beyond me.

People like you and thesetat don't grasp that there is a reality beyond their keyboard. The internet and stupid words are not the reality.  And in reality,  millions have died. 

You and Sheryl would greatly benefit from stopping once in a while and asking yourselves "could I be wrong?"

• Thumbs Up 1