If Trump’s Fundraising Numbers Are Any Clue, He’s in Serious Trouble

Inderpland

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's amusing that both Trump and Elon were loved by the left before they jumped the fence. 

Jumped the fence? Trump tried to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power/commit a coup. Surely, as a self-proclaimed 'liberal' that's not OK with you?

As to Musk he went full scale MAGA nutter and is now sprouting conspiracy drivel on a regular basis. It's amazing how, in a very short time, he went from a rockstar to a cringy clown.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It's amusing that both Trump and Elon were loved by the left before they jumped the fence. 

I wouldn't say that Trump was loved by the Left. There was a period when he was playing with the Reform party and making noises about running as a moderate.

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I wouldn't say that Trump was loved by the Left. There was a period when he was playing with the Reform party and making noises about running as a moderate.

Didn't he use to be a Democrat and the Clintons were pals him then?

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you support labor unions?

Nice deflection. It doesn't matter what I support. The unions have largely turned their backs on the dems who  they staunchly supported in the past. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Theyve sure kept kamala under wraps since that disastrous 60 minutes interview

She literally has the personality, political acumen and conversation skills of a Thai bar girl. This is why a huge war chest doesn't  work for her. All she is doing is recycling the money that was donated into these news outlets, who can't really help er out because as she becomes more visible the political quicksand becomes more rapidly activated. 

Edited by Cryingdick

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Back on topic. It doesn't matter how much the dems have because they are incapable of getting value on what they spend. The money just finds its way back to its rightful owner. 

I guess Trump ran out of money last night.

'Absolute chaos' as 'MAGA faithful were stranded' in desert after California event: report

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess if that is true it's a problem, if it isnt tru it is the product of somebody mentally retarded. Trump is backed by the richest man in the world. It isnt even close.. 

So some Americans got stranded? Well yeah look who runs the show.

Edited by Cryingdick

22 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Which candidate do real Union members support?

The unions have abstained or supported Trump. Trump was endorsed by the border patrol union today. Go figure. Duh.

Trump offered a 10% pay increase. The long shore a union wanted a 76% pay increase. I hope they rot in hell. They are poised to attempt to screw the entire country after the election.

I can imagine somebody like Elon combined with companies like Samsara coming in and firing a lot of fat crane operators that have no skills. 

It is literally two joysticks.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

More to the point, do you support unions?

Some I do, some I do not. Do you?

I've been a member of two union and I have managed both union and nonunion shops. You? 

47 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The unions have abstained or supported Trump. Trump was endorsed by the border patrol union today. Go figure. Duh.

Trump offered a 10% pay increase. The long shore a union wanted a 76% pay increase. I hope they rot in hell. They are poised to attempt to screw the entire country after the election.

I can imagine somebody like Elon combined with companies like Samsara coming in and firing a lot of fat crane operators that have no skills. 

It is literally two joysticks.

US unions step up efforts to make case that Trump is no friend of workers

"Even though the vast majority of US labor unions have endorsed Kamala Harris, many union members support Donald Trump, and with the race so close, unions have stepped up efforts to convince those workers that Trump is no friend of unions or workers."