Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

This OP must really be having the hardcores Dems reading it into a panic. To think how they hav consistently flambasted Trump and praised Harris's stupidity has constantly amazed me. I am giddy to see the replies from them still praising Harris and showing their hate for Trump. They will have a very bad next 4 years if Trump wins haha.. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

Texas is in play which pretty much says it all.  Harris landslide here we come.  The convicted felon fraudster's dementia is getting so bad he can't even form a coherent sentence anymore. 

texas-is-in-play-v0-6z58h5q5qjud1 - Copy.png

I am not seeing this poll on the Google.

More to the point, don't rely on a single poll. The aggregate shows Harris down by 5 in Texas.

And no poll has shown Colin Allred in the lead.

Edited by Danderman123

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Here is a little data on the current state of the race:

Despite media reports, there isn't a big groundswell for Trump. 

Three months ago, Trump was planning to contest Virginia, New Hampshire and Minnesota. He dropped those plans after the Dem Convention, and he's still not campaigning in those states.

If the race is close, then turnout is everything. Early voting is predictive of turnout (ignoring 2020 early voting as a baseline) and the Dems are dominating early voting.

Trump's GOTV operation is non-existent, as he relies on outside help. This may be a fatal error.

I guess I will take your word for it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You would do better to review the facts I present. To the extent that you can't disprove the facts, Trump is in trouble.

I take your opinions seriously. I just don't feel the need to respond to them as they are facts. 

Edited by Cryingdick

1 minute ago, jippytum said:

If NBC And CNN  declare Harris and Trump neck and neck in the polls you can rest assured Trump has a considerable lead. 

It is close and nobody knows. Thats all that can be said. It seems to be the dems that are becoming agitated and nasty. Let the joy prevail.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Because you can't contradict reality without looking stupid.

You see, everyone lives in their own little bubble of reality, shaped by things like what they had for breakfast, how many times they stubbed their toe, and whether their cat gave them the side-eye this morning. One person might think it’s sunny, while someone else swears it's raining frogs. And that’s okay! The key is realizing we’re all just walking around in our own weird versions of the world, bumping into each other’s realities. Once we understand that, we can connect, laugh about it, and maybe avoid stepping in each other’s puddles of truth.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It is close and nobody knows. Thats all that can be said. It seems to be the dems that are becoming agitated and nasty. Let the joy prevail.

As long as the Dems are happy on November 5, I don't care if the Dems are nervous before.

• Like 2