A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Literally hundreds of seconds you mean, yes? 

I don't know what "blue pill brigade" means, would you explain it? 

No. When I say literally seconds I don't mean literally hundreds of seconds. What a weird question. 

Ah, feigning ignorance about the blue pill. Endearing.😄

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

hello Krusty. i don't pay much attention to Yemen to be honest, but you can tell me and i will listen, but no copy n paste stuff. 

I don't think you pay attention to anything, that's how you can and do support Putin......:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't think you pay attention to anything, that's how you can and do support Putin......:coffee1:

Putin is a true leader. you think Stamer is a strong leader, someone that couldn't define what a woman is. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Putin is a true leader. you think Stamer is a strong leader, someone that couldn't define what a woman is. 

I thought you might come up with something like that, sadly......:saai:

Hitler would have been proud of you...........:neus:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Putin is an elected leader, just not a weak one, admiring strong leadership makes one a fascist, really, how so. 

can you define a woman or are you also one of those weak woke idiots?

Elected by fear and murder...........:coffee1:

Gawd 'elp us.............🥴

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Putin is an elected leader, just not a weak one, admiring strong leadership makes one a fascist, really, how so. 

He's been elected in a country in which his political opponents have been muzzled, jailed or killed!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought you might come up with something like that, sadly......:saai:

Hitler would have been proud of you...........:neus:

i know  soy boy is the name for weak millennials, but whats the name for weak OAP's?

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

i know the soy boy is for weak millennials, but whats the name for weak OAP's?

You would say something like that, as you are thick.........🤔

So thick, that you forget, zillions of OAP's are ex. decorated military.

But you carry on, making yourself look silly daily is amusing...🤗

So Putin was elected leader in a free and fair election??😂 Funny how freely his opponents kept flying out of windows. Kim was also "elected", Frank. What are your thoughts on him?

Can I define a woman?? What a weird question. Maybe get professional help for your obsessions? And before calling other people idiots, Frank, maybe take a long, hard look in the mirror. But before you do might I suggest you don't leave your mouth open - lots of flies buzzing around here in Thailand.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So Putin was elected leader in a free and fair election??😂 Funny how freely his opponents kept flying out of windows. Kim was also "elected", Frank. What are your thoughts on him?

Can I define a woman?? What a weird question. Maybe get professional help for your obsessions? And before calling other people idiots, Frank, maybe take a long, hard look in the mirror. But before you do might I suggest you don't leave your mouth open - lots of flies buzzing around here in Thailand.

yeah, Putin was elected by 80% majority i believe, and you know otherwise? got insiders in Russia and NK? no, you're just waffling crap on here thinking you know more than someone else.

ironic you say get help with obsessions when you're here every day bitching and frothing about Trump when not even an American.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, and you know all about the Russian elections how?

Tell us what happened to Putin's main opposition leader......?

Take your time, you don't have to use capital letters....🤭

yeah, Putin was elected by 80% majority i believe, and you know otherwise? got insiders in Russia and NK? no, you're just waffling crap on here thinking you know more than someone else.

ironic you say get help with obsessions when you're here every day bitching and frothing about Trump when not even an American.

You're not even Russian, yet you are his farangy follower here........🤣

Bloody big pot/kettle, Red bloke....:guitar:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Tell us what happened to Putin's main opposition leader......?

Take your time, you don't have to use capital letters....🤭

capital letters, you mean OAP,? well you know what that is, because you are one!

who was his main opposition? Navalny, well he died in a prison... and what, do you have proof of something?

Edited by frank83628

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

You don't know where I'm from, Frank, because I haven't told you. And because you're not exactly Sherlock Holmes there's no way you've figured it out yourself based on my posts.

But by all means, prove me wrong!👍