iCon Group Execs Still Stressed, No Smiles: Department of Corrections

10. 41

Thai father’s plea to find missing daughter and 262,000 baht

11. 0

Thai Parties Dismiss Election Commission's Investigation into Thaksin

12. 6,619

Australian Aged Pension

13. 16

N Korea Sends Troops to Support Russia in Ukraine: Seoul Warns of a "Grave Security Threat"

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

It's been painful to have to sift through all the tedious political threads on AN the past few months.

He's a felon, he's a blah blah blah. 

Here's finally an important real ISSUE that affects people's lives -- not a character assasination, regarding Trump. 

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

It's been painful to have to sift through all the tedious political threads on AN the past few months.

He's a felon, he's a blah blah blah. 

Here's finally an important real ISSUE that affects people's lives -- not a character assasination, regarding Trump. 

Off topic. Suggest you open in home country forum.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Dictators can be negotiated with, but only from a position of strength. 

Stalin did okay against Hitler.

Zelensky will be negotiating from a position of strength if Harris wins. If Trump does, he won't.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Zelensky will be negotiating from a position of strength if Harris wins. If Trump does, he won't.

Well it remains to be seen if Harris will be less prone to cave to Putin's bluffing than Biden as far as lifing insane restrictions on use of weapons within Russia on military targets.

She'll be at least as supportive as Biden but there is also congress to deal with. Remember maga fascist speaker Johnson ordered by Trump blocked all aid for eight flippin' months -- blood on their hands!

But now Zelinsky has decided to hard ball understanding that Trump might win and cut him off entirely -- NATO or nukes for Ukraine. NATO much better of course.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Please tell me when negotiating with dictators has ever worked out well for the other party.

You might as well try negotiating with a crocodile to only chew off one leg.

so, thats a no, then,

i will not negotiate peace regardless what is on the table because i am i a propagandised mainstream media sheep, i dont bother to verify any information because the bbc is my bible

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Please tell me when negotiating with dictators has ever worked out well for the other party.

You might as well try negotiating with a crocodile to only chew off one leg.

so who is a dictator, Biden, obama? , you didnt bother to even try...

• Sad 2

Such an incredible hypocrite. Everything Trump says and does is fakenand insincere. 

An internal whistleblower complaint at Trump Media calls for CEO Devin Nunes to be fired, alleging he has “severely” mismanaged the company and opened it to “substantial risk of legal action” from regulators, according to a copy reviewed by ProPublica.

The letter also says that former President Donald Trump’s company is hiring “America Last” — alleging that Nunes imposed a directive to hire only foreign contractors at the expense of “American workers who are deeply committed to our mission.”

“This approach not only contradicts the America First principles we stand for but also raises concerns about the quality, dedication, and alignment of our workforce with our core values,” the letter says.

Trump’s promise to “stop outsourcing” and “punish” companies that send jobs abroad has been a centerpiece of his political career, including his current campaign for president.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-media-whistleblower-complaint-devin-nunes