Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

49 minutes ago, theblether said:

The sex change for prisoners issue - an incentive to commit crime. 

Can't afford your sex change operation? Well, go invade a house or beat a granny half to death. 

We'll give you state of the art Federally funded health care, all transition costs will be covered and as a bonus, select your new dresses at tax payers expense. 

Do you believe this is true?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Looks to me like he was talking to people and waiting for the tech issue to be fixed as opposed to this

Donald Trump Stops Rally After Sign Falls on His Teleprompter After Claiming He Doesn’t Need One

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-stops-rally-after-sign-falls-on-his-teleprompter-after-claiming-he-doesn-t-need-one/ar-AA1saddk

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/trump-harris-teleprompter-univison/

“The teleprompter that displays a text written in Spanish was a support element for the town hall moderator,” Coronell said. “I can tell you this with first-hand knowledge because I was in charge of the television program.”

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What no shuffling back and forth to music?

haha, that guy has worse derangement syndrome that you & tug, and that's sayign something!

i remember a friend used to post his whiney libtard crapo all the time

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

This? Are you serious?

"a Trump adviser told The Shade Room producers that Trump was “exhausted and refusing [some] interviews but that could change” at any time, according to two people familiar with the conversations."

This is the problem these days, "an adviser said, " a source said," and those "familiar with conversations" said. Where is ethical journalism? They make half this stuff up with no accountability - on both sides. 

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

Indeed, the number of members on here supporting the bloke is a good pointer to their IQ, quite worrying.......:unsure:

Though worth taking a note of their username for future reference, some support Putin's Ukraine blitzkrieg as well...........🥴.........:huh:

not sure you can questions people IQ's when you use as many emojis as you do

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bangadang said:

This? Are you serious?

"a Trump adviser told The Shade Room producers that Trump was “exhausted and refusing [some] interviews but that could change” at any time, according to two people familiar with the conversations."

This is the problem these days, "an adviser said, " a source said," and those "familiar with conversations" said. Where is ethical journalism? They make half this stuff up with no accountability - on both sides. 

Don't you fret none Trump demonstrates his energy enough to tell his crew off.

5 minutes ago, bangadang said:

Misinformation and deflection are not a good combination. Go watch the dinner and tell me he looks exhausted: 

Perhaps he has a cosmetologist on a retainer.........😳

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps he has a cosmetologist on a retainer.........😳

Man oh man what are you talking about his make up doesn't hide that tired look!

Lets make a bet he doesn't make it to November 5th

Edited by earlinclaifornia

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

not sure you can questions people IQ's when you use as many emojis as you do

At least I can start a sentence with a capital letter. ...🙄

Plus, regarding your connection to IQ and emojis and me, could you point out what it is, as they are provided by every forum I have ever used.............😉

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

Plus, regarding your connection to IQ and emojis and me, could you point out what it is, as they are provided by every forum I have ever used.............😉

You must have used a lot them because it seems every single post of yours has them. For the most part I think they are pretty boring although they SOMETIMES have their place.

Edited by dinsdale

12 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Takes credit for this.

What else did you expect, the US is their main ally. Sounds like sour grapes on your part your political opponent in the coming election is making hay out of it.

1 minute ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

What else did you expect, the US is their main ally. Sounds like sour grapes on your part your political opponent in the coming election is making hay out of it.

The US had nothing at all to do with Sinwar being taken out yet she says in relation to terrorists "we (the US) will always bring you to justice." Well not this time. It was the IDF. 

3 hours ago, transam said:

who gives a sit if you use a capital letter to start a sentence, we're not doing exams you putz, kids use emojis not pensioners, the amount you have used in the past shows you have either an infantile brain or you think your comments are funnier than they actually are. 

3 hours ago, bangadang said:

Misinformation and deflection are not a good combination. Go watch the dinner and tell me he looks exhausted: 

great post, was very funny. not all written by him but a great roast of everyone, especially like the bit at 10mins where he called Schumer out for kicking Biden into touch!!

why were Harris & tampon tim not there..too chicken i expect..or 'smart' as the derangement posse like to say when covering for her!

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

who gives a sit if you use a capital letter to start a sentence, we're not doing exams you putz, kids use emojis not pensioners, the amount you have used in the past shows you have either an infantile brain or you think your comments are funnier than they actually are. 

"Who gives a sit", oh, well........🥴

So why does near every Internet forum have emojis, no don't answer that........🤭

As for 'putz', is that a Russian term...........😂

3 minutes ago, transam said:

"Who gives a sit", oh, well........🥴

So why does near every Internet forum have emojis, no don't answer that........🤭

As for 'putz', is that a Russian term...........😂

yeah, if i added the H it gets deleted, you really are a tool.

yes, emojis are there, but should you used them as a 70+ yrs old.

google putz, there 2 options, you choose

Just now, frank83628 said:

yeah, if i added the H it gets deleted, you really are a tool.

yes, emojis are there, but should you used them as a 70+ yrs old.

google putz, there 2 options, you choose

Oh well...........Just for you "sh_t"......🙄

You read like Putin's front line material...Get a grip man.....:saai: