Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

On 10/19/2024 at 2:49 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

His team says he is exahusted Looks like a heart problem to me

Come on you tools admit an 82 year old running this country WTF

Much better than the fool you have in the job now.

• Agree 1

On 10/19/2024 at 2:50 PM, bubblegum said:

Yeah like his answer about child care, talked half an hour about tariffs. Wake up from your dreamworld.

Sliding further and further

:offtopic2:

Good work, Kamala.

• Confused 1

On 10/19/2024 at 3:40 PM, bubblegum said:

You answer comments like Trump, deflect to something that has absolutely nothing at all to do with matters at hand. 

Pot calls through the trees.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

What is revealing about the 32 days incident is what it reveals about her understanding of what she had just said. When the teleprompter went out, she was stuck on the last two words she had just read off the screen. If you had asked her what she had just said prior to getting stuck, she couldn't have told you. It's the worst sort of vacuous brain jerk. This used to be said about local evening news anchors. They, too, couldn't remember the stories they had just read on air. Just (and they) are just a face, with somebody else behind them operating them like automatons. Elon's new robots have more individual awareness.

Much more attractive too.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's criticism and doesn't need explaining more than she didn't answer a single question directly.

If you can’t provide proof for your claim that Harris didn’t answer any questions, then you’re not criticizing—you’re lying.

She addressed immigration, healthcare, and gun control directly.

Exaggerating or ignoring facts to push your narrative doesn’t make it true; it just shows you’re not engaging honestly.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

If you can’t provide proof for your claim that Harris didn’t answer any questions, then you’re not criticizing—you’re lying.

She addressed immigration, healthcare, and gun control directly.

Exaggerating or ignoring facts to push your narrative doesn’t make it true; it just shows you’re not engaging honestly.

When asked how many illegals came into the county during the Biden Administration what was her direct answer again? 

What is her stance on gun control again? 

What is her plan for healthcare again? 

You're funny.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

When asked how many illegals came into the county during the Biden Administration what was her direct answer again? 

What is her stance on gun control again? 

What is her plan for healthcare again? 

You're funny.

Wow, thanks! I really appreciate it when someone makes a compliment—it's like a rare gem in a sea of questions!

But seriously, maybe do your own research and watch the interview.

Do you really need me to spoon-feed you the answers? It’s all there if you’re genuinely interested in what she said!

3 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Wow, thanks! I really appreciate it when someone makes a compliment—it's like a rare gem in a sea of questions!

But seriously, maybe do your own research and watch the interview.

Do you really need me to spoon-feed you the answers? It’s all there if you’re genuinely interested in what she said!

That's what I thought

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's what I thought

Your thoughts aren’t always correct, especially considering your past mix-up between the US ‘Capital’ in DC and the ‘Capitol’ building.

A bit more accuracy could really strengthen your arguments!