If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

I would have thought that electing Kamala would indicate a much lower intelligence level!  Just look at her performance over the last 4 years, particularly her lies about Bidens health and mental abilities.

Whether you like Trump or not, no one could doubt he is a better President than 'giggles' Harris. I feel sorry for 'loyal' Democrat voters, they should have been given a better candidate. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, FolkGuitar said:

It's funny because he is such a crook! Verdict again and again by a jury of his peers in US Courts of Law!
He's been sued for fraud, non-payment of bills, sexual misconduct, stealing from children's Cancer charities, etc. literally thousands of times, and lost almost every one of them.

It's no longer about politics. It's about morals.

You mean morals like banging a married man and lying to advance your career? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

I would have thought that electing Kamala would indicate a much lower intelligence level!  Just look at her performance over the last 4 years, particularly her lies about Bidens health and mental abilities.

Whether you like Trump or not, no one could doubt he is a better President than 'giggles' Harris. I feel sorry for 'loyal' Democrat voters, they should have been given a better candidate. 

You're a Harris voter then............:clap2:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You really cant control other people though. You yourself probably know what would be better for America, but like most other posters here i think youd rather see it burn to the ground. I guarantee you that wouldnt make your life in thailand any better

I would be happy if America had politicians who would care about the majority of Americans. Politicians who want good education, healthcare, etc. The problem is that Americans don't want to vote for such politicians.

You might be reluctant to vote for Trump but you must be completely insane to vote for the brain dead Harris. No answers to anything except to blame Trump for the last nearly four years, hello, it was Harris and Biden in charge. Further, if you count the number of lies being told, I think Harris would win. So if you are voting for Harris and the war machine, what else would you get, who knows.

• Sad 2

The left runs education in the US and complains about how stupid the citizens are. 

How funny is that? 

The left always fancies themselves as so intellectually superior, yet they can never explain anything. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you disagree with "Most of Europe is run by liberals if you havent noticed, which is turning alot of Europeans into far right nationalists"?

He's got it spot on there IMO.

Do many people in Europe want a far right government?

No!

They want that the politicians and their government takes them serious. Many people don't want more immigrants, especially immigrants who don't want to integrate. But for whatever reasons many politicians ignore this fact (and some other facts). 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just watch a few videos with Trump, unedited. It doesn't matter who publishes them. Trump is of the charts. He is crazy and many other bad things. I don't need any journalist to explain that to me. It's obvious. 

And you obviously have no idea about Europe. Next thing tell us about Kazakhstan because you saw the Borat movie. 

“He is crazy and many other bad things”.

like most rational americans, i only care about results and i vote whats best for my country. I dont let other peoples opinions sway from reality because thats all the media is, its fake and consumers of it like you are gullible and will believe anything that conforms to your bias such as the US being the ones who are responsible for covid.

i think i know more about europe than you do. Doesnt sound like youve been back to your home country in a really long time. I think reality would shock you

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just watch a few videos with Trump, unedited. It doesn't matter who publishes them. Trump is of the charts. He is crazy and many other bad things. I don't need any journalist to explain that to me. It's obvious. 

And you obviously have no idea about Europe. Next thing tell us about Kazakhstan because you saw the Borat movie. 

Indeed, it is amazing how some here know or see nothing.......🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

They want that the politicians and their government takes them serious. Many people don't want more immigrants, especially immigrants who don't want to integrate. But for whatever reasons many politicians ignore this fact (and some other facts). 

So you would understand why trump is the rational choice for america then. We dont want any more undocumented immigrants who are only let in to vote democrat

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's a simple choice.

That is one of the problems of mentally challenged people, they think there are simple choices.

The problem is, few things are simple, and treating them as if they are simple doesn't help. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

The reason they are turning to the right wing parties is because the liberals are IMO loony tunes when it comes to illegal immigration. That's what happens when people don't have a sensible alternative.

Doesn't matter whether they do so reluctantly or not.

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You don't seem to understand much about it, considering it's been on here constantly for at least 7 1/2 years.

IMO people don't vote for Trump based on conservative values, other than conservatives oppose everything liberals stand for- they vote For Trump because his opposition is a liberal. They hate Washington enough to prefer Trump over HRC and Harris.

That doesn't make them smart.

They could have voted for a better GOP candidate in the primaries. 

• Agree 2

That is one of the problems of mentally challenged people, they think there are simple choices.

The problem is, few things are simple, and treating them as if they are simple doesn't help. 

Mountains and molehills.

It is a simple choice, do you want illegal immigration or not? There is no middle ground.

• Sad 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

That doesn't make them smart.

They could have voted for a better GOP candidate in the primaries. 

You must have a list of better GOP candidates to say that- will you post it?

They must have considered Trump had the best chance of winning, and that is borne out by the polling.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The reason they are turning to the right wing parties is because the liberals are IMO loony tunes when it comes to illegal immigration. That's what happens when people don't have a sensible alternative.

Doesn't matter whether they do so reluctantly or not.

You know what they say about opinions.

3 hours ago, Skeety65 said:

I believe the question should be

“if Harris is elected what would that say about the IQ of Americans”. 

As a Brit whose own government is a laughing stock I would say how could anybody with an ounce of intelligence vote for that incompetent woman. 

love or hate Trump his 4 years in office were in the main pretty good with no new wars, low inflation, strong economy (until Covid hit) and the southern boarder wasn’t being overrun with illegal immigrates.

Harris and the democrats have had their term in office and what have they achieved? The country is in a mess and if you vote for her again its only going to get worse so my answer to this question would be this 

any American voting for Harris would have to be either completely brainwashed or incredibly stupid and you can’t fix stupid 

I’m confident though that there’s enough  intelligent people in American to know this so I’m pretty confident Trump will be elected president again. 

god help us all if he’s isn’t 

👌

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

i think i know more about europe than you do. Doesnt sound like youve been back to your home country in a really long time. I think reality would shock you

You can't even spell Europe and other words correctly. 

16 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Just an idle thought, but in the last four elections: 2016 Presidential, 2018 mid terms, 2020 Presidential and 2022 mid terms, Donald Trump and his party actually got fewer votes than the Democrats; which rather suggests that the greater part ( by at least 3 million - 2016) have at least sufficient intelligence to see through him!

If this trend continues then this November will once again show that a majority of Americans are bright enough. Mind you, given that, in the really revealing words of one of his most fervent admirers on here," the popular vote isn't worth a bucket of cold sick", then he could again end up as President! In which case it could be argued that the "electoral system" lacks intelligence!

I do wonder how long the pretence of democracy would last if that is the case - but then it probably doesn't matter since Trump's intentions are to end it anyway!

Once he has demolished the electoral process do you really think he will relinquish power in 2028 - or stick around until ready to pass the torch on to a favoured successor?

Beat me to it.  The actual voters in 2016 rejected Trump for president.  They didn't want him.  No way, no how.  The Electoral College thought otherwise and awarded him the presidency, going against what the actual voters wanted.  The actual voters wisely chose Clinton by 2.8 million votes but were ignored.

2020 election.  After the worst presidency in history, Trump is once again rejected by the actual voters--this time by 7 million votes.  Actual American voters are smart enough not to want Trump--and have loudly said so twice at the ballot box.  

2024 election.  Likely the actual voters will once again prefer the Democrat candidate to Trump.  Once again, the actual voters will likely be smart enough to know what's best for the country--as they also did in 2000 when the actual voters wanted Gore, but the EC appointed the Cheneybush disaster. 

My fear for 2024 is a repeat of 2016.  63% of Americans prefer to get rid of the cursed Electoral College.  But, as with too many presidential elections, their preference is ignored.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It depends. 

For single issue voters, it is often a simple choice in the US. 

If you want a continuance of open borders,  mass migration and a fast-track to citizenship for the migrants, vote for Harris. If not, vote for Trump. 

It is simple.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The choice this time is very simple. I am an independent voter and I think other independents see the better choice. When trump is the winner feel free to think the world is <deleted>, but the time period when he was president was relatively good compared to now

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1