Tell me why Pattaya to BKK by his

georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

Bells Bus is 450 baht door-to-door Pattaya to Bangkok (mini-van - Bus - mini-van)

That Okey but Pattaya to DMK is 2500 THB. More than taxi....

28 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

That Okey but Pattaya to DMK is 2500 THB. More than taxi....

When I go on the Bells website they sell Pattaya to DMK as private van service, so not the Bus. That would explain the price you quoted vs a shared van-bus-van service to swampy or Bangkok?

Edited by Pattaya57

I prefer to bus to the airport, take a train into Bangkok and then a bolt from the train station to my destination. I'd do almost anything to not sit in bkk traffic if I can help it, even in a taxi/bolt.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2024 at 9:16 AM, Polaky said:

2 hour ride with a comfortable raxi, door to door and they pay tolls, 1200 baht is cheap as chips, alternative cramp yourself into a bus ,wait until they are ready to depart, sit next to an overweight drunk, fear of catching a virus, it is a no brainer unless your a cheap Charlie, when I get back to my own country it costs just as much for a 20 minute ride.

I totally agree with you. Thailand has one of the cheapest taxi fares world wide. When you take a cab you are free to stop whenever you want, you don't have to show up at the exact time, no lugage hassle, full comfort and much safer then their overaged unreliable coaches as witnessed by recent events. All this for a few dollars more. If you have to live in Thailand under these cheap charly conditions, you better stay home. I see them in Pattaya drinking at their headquarter Katesiree soi Buakhao, with the cheapest beers in town served by the old ugly barmaids after their 7/11 ham cheese sandwich and ending their daytime with a cheap girl from the coconut bar infested with all the sexual diseases. known at this stage. So pitifull

• Confused 1