• Latest posts...

1. 0

Fire Destroys Three Vehicles in Parking Garage: Bangkok

2. 0

Tourist Van Accident in Prachuap Khiri Khan: 8 Injured, 1 Dead

3. 9

Thailand Live Sunday 20 October 2024

4. 2,857

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

5. 42

Sick and tired

6. 59

Judge: Trump Could Be Partially Responsible for Jan. 6 Riot Despite Lack of Direct Order

7. 369

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

8. 0

Myanmar Man Arrested for Brutal Murder of Fellow Worker in Phetchabun

9. 0

Suspect Captured After 19-Year Manhunt Thanks to Hospital Announcement

10. 9

11. 409

What did you have for breakfast?

12. 9

Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Yep, this time it is true.

The Labour Party in the UK is sending one hundred staffers to the US to canvas for Kamala Harris.   

I thought this was illegal? And why do the Democrats allow it?

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/british-labour-party-sending-staff-to-campaign-for-harris-in-us-swing-states-united-kingdom-uk-left-leaning-kamala-harris-2024-election-democratic-party-north-carolina-pennsylvania

Lots of holes in that article. Almost too weird to be true.

But if correct I believe this would be a mistake by the Dems. Would almost certainly work against them, not for them. 

Edited by Inderpland

Patel's profile shows she previously spent time in the Hillary Clinton campaign from October to November of 2016. She included the description “travelled to the US to campaign for Clinton in the presidential election.”

I wonder if the statute of limitations has expired?

• Love It 1

10 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The Labour Party in the UK is sending one hundred staffers to the US to canvas for Kamala Harris.   

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/british-labour-party-sending-staff-to-campaign-for-harris-in-us-swing-states-united-kingdom-uk-left-leaning-kamala-harris-2024-election-democratic-party-north-carolina-pennsylvania

Reminds of when the Russia hoax started about Russian Hookers p’ing on beds .

Remember the never Trumpers started it as opposition research, than Hillary ‘s 

crew stepped it up a notch and hired the former foreign British spy , scumbag christopher  steele who was part author of the Steele dossier.

The intel agencies ,msm chorines , dem party, took the ball and ran with it. Nothing ever was done about Steele except for her campaign getting 

fined.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You probably need to google the word hoax as big words seem to cause you difficulties.

WATCH: Jan. 6 committee shows new footage of Capitol attack

By "hoax", I think he is referring to the morons that insist it was an "armed insurrection", not a hoax in the sense that one is arguing there was no political demonstration that turned into a riot on January 6.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

By "hoax", I think he is referring to the morons that insist it was an "armed insurrection", not a hoax in the sense that one is arguing there was no political demonstration that turned into a riot on January 6.

So it was a riot? Not a day of love ? like woodstock.

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2024 at 1:39 PM, Hanaguma said:

Do you agree that foreigners should not be involved in US politics?

7 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Says the person who supports an insurrectionist.

Still clutching your insurrection peals I see. 

You know that's a hoax yes? No one that was in the Capital building for the January 6 riot was charged with, much less convicted of insurrection, 

Do you believe the Russian collusion hoax as well? 

How about the bloodbath lie? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'll argue black and blue on this forum as it's a targeted expatriate/Thai related forum. 

I wouldn't comment on US sites as it's not my place. However, I can see vast numbers of comments re US politics by foreign nationals. One of the worst is Ian Miles Cheong, a Malaysian who is obsessed with US politics. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nigel Farage, who attended the Republican National Convention, thinks that Brits shouldn't be involved in US politics.

So why was he there sticking his nose in US politics? 

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you agree that foreigners should not be involved in US politics?

Involved how? 

You mean like Hillary violating campaign laws by hiring a foreign national to work on her campaign? 

Or do you mean like Obama taking illegal campaign donations from foreign nationals? 

I am against it, you? 

Oh, how do you feel about the Biden administration suing Viginia to keep non-citizens on voter rolls, for or against? 

• Haha 1

Has it occurred to anyone getting all worked up here  that this "news" might not actually be factual? That it might be a hoax

It all seems based on this LinkedIn post:

"A LinkedIn post by a senior member of the British Labour Party invited staff members to join in Harris' campaign efforts in battleground states, crucial to both the vice president and her opponent, former President Donald Trump, as the extremely tight presidential race approaches its end.

"I have nearly 100 Labour Party staff (current and former) going to the US in the next few weeks heading to Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia," the post said.

"I have 10 spots available for anyone available to head to the battleground state of North Carolina - we will sort your housing."

https://www.newsweek.com/are-uk-politicians-coming-us-support-kamala-what-we-know-1971371

The post has since been deleted.

• Like 1

Foreign interference? Pffft

I know most of you Trump fan boys here are from England or Australia so I don't expect ya'll to understand the 1st Amendment or campaign finance laws.

A foreigner can volunteer their services to  a campaign as long as they are not compensated or make  a campaign contribution that violates FEC rules. Not surprised by this bigoted and ignorant woman (who believes in Jewish Space Lasers) tirade but what Musk posted was reactionary. Musk does not know what he is talking about here either.

"Foreign nationals are not allowed to be involved in anyway in U.S. elections," Rep. Greene wrote via X. "Please go back to the UK and fix your own mass immigration problems that are ruining your country." Majorie Taylor Green 

9 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Foreign interference? Pffft

I know most of you Trump fan boys here are from England or Australia so I don't expect ya'll to understand the 1st Amendment or campaign finance laws.

A foreigner can volunteer their services to  a campaign as long as they are not compensated or make  a campaign contribution that violates FEC rules. Not surprised by this bigoted and ignorant woman (who believes in Jewish Space Lasers) tirade but what Musk posted was reactionary. Musk does not know what he is talking about here either.

"Foreign nationals are not allowed to be involved in anyway in U.S. elections," Rep. Greene wrote via X. "Please go back to the UK and fix your own mass immigration problems that are ruining your country." Majorie Taylor Green 

Hang on I am from OZ and I hate Trump 

15 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Hang on I am from OZ and I hate Trump 

Good on ya

Many of the big Republicans actually despise Trump but have been assimilated thanks to MAGA

Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz, "Little Marco" Rubio, Mitch McConnell. Since 2016, we have the tapes.

News personality Tucker Carlson "passionately" hated him.  

Then there are the well meaning dupes. They know he is a wicked man and a criminal, but they have been tricked to believe his so-called policies are "better for the country".  

The latest cop out  "It's a business decision".

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64886188

• Like 1