Thai man reverses amicable divorce after catching wife with another man

webfact

20 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Have to disagree. Once separation is agreed upon, they’re no longer a couple. The marriage thing becomes the paperwork stuff that can be sorted out later. On a personal level, you’re free to shag or be shagged. 

I expect he means 'in the eye of the law' and your personal take on it is not important. 

On 10/18/2024 at 5:43 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crikey, 21-year-old has a wife and an ex wife, soon to be 2 ex wives 😂

Sounds like a few AN members here, many Thai marriages. 

I've only been married once, that was enough for me. 

I do have several spouses that I still support. I can't seem to shake them, probably my fault, I keep giving them money. 

Only married once but several spouses?

On 10/20/2024 at 6:18 PM, MalcolmB said:

Most Thai women have multiple men on the go.

Second most promiscuous women on the planet.

Which is why most of us are here and why this forum exists.

God bless them.

1. Assumption  2. Assumption  3. Assumption  Without personally knowing anyone, you can't assume their lifestyle. Where is the survey for the second? I'm thinking most of us are here because we can find a younger pretty woman than we could back home, and a cheaper lifestyle. Most men do not want a promiscuous women, as that leads to them doing the same to you. And God doesn't bless immorality.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Geez, we’ve moved on from biblical times. There maybe legal obligations but as far as personal matters are concerned all bets are off. Whether you like it or not it is what it is and nothing can be done about it. Once separated, you’re not cheating. 

Separated means still married. Legal aside, if you are with another while you're still married, you're cheating. Best to finish one chapter before starting another, for many reasons. A divorce anywhere, including here, isn't that hard to get, as long s both want out. If he wanted to stay together, that would require a court judgement to divorce, with one of the Thai reasons for granting it. I'm thinking she was already involved with this man for awhile, maybe because her husband thought working away from her in Bangkok and only seeing her for a day a week was enough to maintain the marriage. It's not. Not a reason to cheat but to divorce.

On 10/18/2024 at 6:25 AM, webfact said:

The man explained that he and his wife were married for about a year but they were living separately because his work was based in Bangkok.

yeah, don't invest emotionally in the relationship, be an absent husband, and then be surprised when the woman steps out and cheats and the marriage fails.

and get lawyers to clean up your mess.