Dancers at Police Station Spark Outrage Among Netizens

webfact

On 10/19/2024 at 11:54 AM, khunpin said:

To me those "dancers" look like ladyMEN. 

It's not relevant to the topic itself. But many of those creatures behave as if they own and rule the country. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Transphobic nonsense, yes dancing is a popular career for ladyboys so what? They are just earning a living and I never met one who acted like they owned the country, might be better if some of them did of course.

On 10/19/2024 at 12:14 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

That is one of those videos which will be picked up by the BBC and others to report about Thailand. 

It will be assumed that we spend all our time looking at things like this. Even less support for unfreezing my pension. I'm sure some people think Thailand is Bangkok and a long beach.

On 10/20/2024 at 7:29 AM, Gottfrid said:

First, it´s not revealing at all. Second, there is almost nothing to be outraged about. Would only be that they actually can´t dance, that would be the problem.

I agreed with you until the last sentence. No, that's not a problem at all.

2 hours ago, kimamey said:

I agreed with you until the last sentence. No, that's not a problem at all.

Agree! Not a problem for my either. It was just the only thing I could find, if they need to complain over something. 😉 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, kimamey said:

It will be assumed that we spend all our time looking at things like this. Even less support for unfreezing my pension. I'm sure some people think Thailand is Bangkok and a long beach.

NO! Pattaya is famous... 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

NO! Pattaya is famous... 

Fair enough, and Phuket as well but they are on the beach.

I'm up in Isaan and people still think I spend my days on the beach hundreds of kilometres away.

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Agree! Not a problem for my either. It was just the only thing I could find, if they need to complain over something. 😉 

I've just watched the video and they don't seem very good. Particularly the one in the middle.

I assumed it was all a joke anyway when the police said they were preserving their integrity.

13 minutes ago, kimamey said:

Fair enough, and Phuket as well but they are on the beach.

I'm up in Isaan and people still think I spend my days on the beach hundreds of kilometres away.

Looking from Bangkok everything further away than maybe 20km to the north is up country. Villages, rice, buffaloes, and those places where the brown girls come from. Further details are not really interesting. 😉 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Looking from Bangkok everything further away than maybe 20km to the north is up country. Villages, rice, buffaloes, and those places where the brown girls come from. Further details are not really interesting. 😉 

Sounds like an Isaan tourist ad. 😀

• Haha 1