90 days missed.

9 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I never got an online reminder and checking my 90 days it expired on the 15 Oct. I applied online today 19th, but being the weekend I doubt I will get a reply if at all till Monday. Will this mean a fine and how much?😖 

i was more than a week over and mine went through. i think you'll be ok.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i was more than a week over and mine went through. i think you'll be ok.

Strange, the window for online reporting is either 15 days before to 7 days before, or 15 days before to the due date (depends on who you believe, lol) But there is no provision for reporting late online, only in person.

1 minute ago, bigt3116 said:

Strange, the window for online reporting is either 15 days before to 7 days before, or 15 days before to the due date (depends on who you believe, lol) But there is no provision for reporting late online, only in person.

yes, i was annoyed that i'd missed it and had to pay a fine at immigration, but i thought i'd give it a try online and it went through. i am not exactly sure how long, maybe 10 days over.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

I was more than a week over and mine went through. i think you'll be ok.

Not suggesting your experience not true.

However it was an anomaly.

Never happens.

The OP should attend immigration on Monday as he is still within "grace period" for in person reporting.

OR skip it and wait till next time he needs to attend immigration office.

Fine will be 2k. 

Does not accumulate. 

• Agree 1

On 10/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, frank83628 said:
On 10/19/2024 at 6:56 PM, Digitalbanana said:

Which office was this?

i did it online.

Yes, but all online applications go through the office you are registered to report at hence the question which office allowed you to do an online 90 day late "maybe 10 days over" as you said.

On 10/19/2024 at 8:19 PM, DrJack54 said:

Not suggesting your experience not true.

However it was an anomaly.

Never happens.

The OP should attend immigration on Monday as he is still within "grace period" for in person reporting.

OR skip it and wait till next time he needs to attend immigration office.

Fine will be 2k. 

Does not accumulate. 

Unless they get arrested.

5 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Yes, but all online applications go through the office you are registered to report at hence the question which office allowed you to do an online 90 day late "maybe 10 days over" as you said.

i didnt know that. i thought online was just nationwide system.

address is Phangan, Surat.

i don't remember the exact days eithe, it was over 7 because i was annoyed with myself for now having a fine. but someone else said it's unusual, so doubting myself now.

On 10/19/2024 at 6:39 PM, bigt3116 said:

I prefer to believe immigration themselves. I took this picture myself of a sign at CW.

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 12.49.31.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

I prefer to believe immigration themselves. I took this picture myself of a sign at CW.

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 12.49.31.png

That's CW and perhaps only applicable there.

My IO still use this;

Onlinecalendar90day..png.796f841fce0774543dcd83bc451cbc33.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liquorice said:

That's CW and perhaps only applicable there.

My IO still use this;

I file on the first day I can.  Same with annual extensions.  There is more time to deal with "unexpected problems," that way. 

One does not need to do anything wrong to have "unexpected problems" - things change / break / etc w/o warning.  That said, checking in here can minimize surprises, which will usually hit someone else in the backside, first.

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i didnt know that. i thought online was just nationwide system.

It's a nationwide automated system, but sends the applications to your individual Immigration office for approval.
An IO at your office manually approves or rejects your application.

43 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

I file on the first day I can. 

I file my 90 day on the last possible day, otherwise I'm reporting less than every 90 days.
If rejected, which the last 4 out of 6 have been, then it's only a 10-minute drive to file in person.
Obviously a PITA if you're an hour's drive away.

I apply for my annual extension 30–45 days before the due date, as the new extension is dated from expiry of the previous extension.

18 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

If rejected, which the last 4 out of 6 have been, then it's only a 10-minute drive to file in person.
Obviously a PITA if you're an hour's drive away.

Being 10 minute drive that's an option for in person.

I also have had bad experience re online reporting CW.

For others with far more difficult in person reporting (travel, mobility etc) I'm surprised folk don't report via mail option.

Note for others....unlike online reporting reports via mail do not lose days. 

With mail reporting the new report day is 90 from current due date not from when you post it.

(general info for forum)